Global Body Firming Creams Market: Overview
The global body firming creams market is set to a see an expansion in size over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The market is set to a show a steady CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) which will not just create ample opportunities to keep the market players attentive but also improve the worth of the market significantly.
Some of the reasons that are helping the market move to a higher trajectory include increases focus on looks and a growing number of geriatric population. Besides, millennials efforts directed at looking their best versions online is leading to a massive demand for body firming creams.
Global Body Firming Creams Market: Competitive Landscape
The global body firming creams market is rife with developments that are not just crucial for players to take note of but also to understand how the market would operate over the coming years. An in-depth dive in can be had in our upcoming report.
The global body firming creams market is fragmented and prominent players in the market include L'Oréal S.A.; Beiersdorf AG; Clarins Group; Johnson & Johnson; Sol de Janeiro; ET Browne Drug Co. Inc.; The Procter & Gamble Company; Kao Corporation; Shiseido Company, Limited; and The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., among others. Players are focusing on improving their products. And, in order to stay ahead of their competitors, they resort to mergers and acquisitions. Also, strategic collaborations and partnerships are often witnessed.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Body Firming Creams Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Certain factors are shaping the growth curve for Global Body Firming Creams Market. They are paving the way for how market would operate over the coming years. A glimpse is shared below.
- The world is witnessing a demographic shift. In 2018, history was created, when the number of people in the age bracket of 65 and above surpassed that of people in the age group of five and below. As per a study done recently, it is expected that by 2050, one in six people will fall in the age bracket of 65 and above and in certain regions such as North America and Europe the ratio would be one in four. With looks gaining centre stage and social media outing on the pressure to a whole new level, it won’t be wrong to say that the global body firming creams market is set to grow.
- Influencers on social media are bringing youth and fashion to the forefront. As they speak about how to maintain skin and health, they bring to the limelight a plethora of products. This, in turn, is creating a new normal of beauty. This new standard is flawless. And, thus there is a marked increase in products that keep people youthful such as body firming creams. Thus, it surprises none to find out that this is driving demand into the body firming creams market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Body Firming Creams Market, ask for a customized report
Global Body Firming Creams Market: Geographical Analysis
In 2018, North America dominated the market and a rapidly ageing population is set to keep the crown intact. As said earlier, population in Europe is ageing too – pace quite at par with North America and thus it will see growth too.
Another region that will chart a good growth curve is that of Asia Pacific (APAC) owing to a strong beauty influence and a rise in disposable incomes, a result of robust economies. Besides, there is a decent number of international players entering the market to slice a big chunk of untapped growth opportunities in this region. This is also a consequence of countries trying to improve their ease of business indices to entice more investment into the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.