Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Module Market Introduction
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE) is also called Bluetooth 4.0; this technology was first introduced in the year 2011 by Nokia Corporation. Bluetooth is used for connecting devices without using a cable and is largely used in wireless technology for varied applications such as data transfer and exchange of data within a short range. The key difference between Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module is that Bluetooth low energy (BLE) has low power consumption.
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE) modules power consumption capabilities stay active for up to four to five years with a small battery backup. The low power consumption capabilities are considered to be a major advantage of the Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module market. Moreover, the Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module is compatible with a variety of operating systems such as OS X, Android, iOS, Windows, and more. The increasing adoption of IoT devices is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Module Market Dynamics
Low power consumption capabilities
- The Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module consumes significantly less power. The modules are designed in a way that the Bluetooth low energy (BLE) can be operative for about four to five years with a small battery. Although the price of the BLE is high, it has wide range of applications. The Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module does not have heating problems unlike the traditional Bluetooth. Moreover, the data transmission can be achieved at a faster speed. The Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module has higher throughput along with a long range.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Increasing adoption of Internet of Things (IOT) globally
- Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT) are flourishing at a significant rate due to technological advancements in various industry verticals. These advancements are also implemented in high end Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) modules and are thus driving the Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module market at a significant rate.
- Analytics is used in Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) modules for Natural Language Processing (NLP), face recognition, and Artificial Intelligence. A lot of data is captured and the data is analyzed. The concept of IoT is to connect any device with the help of the Internet, enabling them to communicate with each other. Several sensors have to be located in different devices to generate data to achieve this.
- The application base of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) modules is increasing currently, with its use cases being baby monitoring, traffic monitoring, automatic number plate recognition, etc.?
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Module Market- Competitive Landscape
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Texas Instruments Inc. is a technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors and numerous integrated circuits, which are sold to manufacturers and electronics designers worldwide. This company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the U.S. TI is amongst the top ten semiconductor companies in the world, based on sales volume. Texas Instruments’ focus is on development of embedded processors and analog chips. These processors and chips account for almost 80% of the company’s revenue.
Panasonic Corporation develops electrical and electronic products with its subsidies globally under the Panasonic brand name. The company produces car navigation systems, home appliances, computer peripherals, digital devices, industrial equipment, telecommunications, and electronic parts. It offers landline phones under the appliance business segment.
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Module Market Segmentation
Based on end-use type, the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module market is segmented into
- Home Appliances
Based on network topology type, the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module market is segmented into
- Central Device
- Peripheral Device
Regional Analysis of the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Module Market Includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Internet of Things (IoT), Hotspot, Modems, connectivity, surveillance, CCTV, baby monitoring,
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.