Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Module Market Introduction
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE) is also called Bluetooth 4.0; this technology was first introduced in the year 2011 by Nokia Corporation. Bluetooth is used for connecting devices without using a cable and is largely used in wireless technology for varied applications such as data transfer and exchange of data within a short range. The key difference between Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module is that Bluetooth low energy (BLE) has low power consumption.
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE) modules power consumption capabilities stay active for up to four to five years with a small battery backup. The low power consumption capabilities are considered to be a major advantage of the Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module market. Moreover, the Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module is compatible with a variety of operating systems such as OS X, Android, iOS, Windows, and more. The increasing adoption of IoT devices is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Module Market Dynamics
Low power consumption capabilities
- The Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module consumes significantly less power. The modules are designed in a way that the Bluetooth low energy (BLE) can be operative for about four to five years with a small battery. Although the price of the BLE is high, it has wide range of applications. The Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module does not have heating problems unlike the traditional Bluetooth. Moreover, the data transmission can be achieved at a faster speed. The Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module has higher throughput along with a long range.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Increasing adoption of Internet of Things (IOT) globally
- Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT) are flourishing at a significant rate due to technological advancements in various industry verticals. These advancements are also implemented in high end Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) modules and are thus driving the Bluetooth low energy (BLE) module market at a significant rate.
- Analytics is used in Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) modules for Natural Language Processing (NLP), face recognition, and Artificial Intelligence. A lot of data is captured and the data is analyzed. The concept of IoT is to connect any device with the help of the Internet, enabling them to communicate with each other. Several sensors have to be located in different devices to generate data to achieve this.
- The application base of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) modules is increasing currently, with its use cases being baby monitoring, traffic monitoring, automatic number plate recognition, etc.?
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Module Market- Competitive Landscape
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Texas Instruments Inc. is a technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors and numerous integrated circuits, which are sold to manufacturers and electronics designers worldwide. This company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the U.S. TI is amongst the top ten semiconductor companies in the world, based on sales volume. Texas Instruments’ focus is on development of embedded processors and analog chips. These processors and chips account for almost 80% of the company’s revenue.
Panasonic Corporation develops electrical and electronic products with its subsidies globally under the Panasonic brand name. The company produces car navigation systems, home appliances, computer peripherals, digital devices, industrial equipment, telecommunications, and electronic parts. It offers landline phones under the appliance business segment.
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Module Market Segmentation
Based on end-use type, the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module market is segmented into
- Home Appliances
Based on network topology type, the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module market is segmented into
- Central Device
- Peripheral Device
Regional Analysis of the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Module Market Includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Internet of Things (IoT), Hotspot, Modems, connectivity, surveillance, CCTV, baby monitoring,
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.