Blue Light Glasses Market: Introduction
- Blue light is emitted by digital products as TVs, smartphones, computers, and laptops (screens). High-energy short wavelength blue light emerges continuously, like a sharp blade penetrating the eyes and going right into the macula area, causing difficulty in opening the eyes, leading to great discomfort and pain. Long exposure to screens can lead to eye problems. Blue light glasses contain a special lens that filters out or eliminates the blue light emitted by digital screens. These glasses protect the eyes from strain and help to reduce the risk of retinal damage from extended blue light exposure. The blue light glasses market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Blue Light Glasses Market
- These days, the younger population is more attracted and dependent on their digital devices such as laptops, and mobile phones. In addition, the Covid-19 pandemic has forced schools and colleges to start online education which has increased screen time of students on these devices. The devices emit blue light from the screen and long periods of exposure can cause eye strain weariness, and even insomnia. Use of blue light glass reduces the chances of eye problems. This is a major factor expected to increase the demand for blue light glasses.
- The growing fashion popularity among the younger generation is driving manufacturers to design styles in blue light glasses. Eyewear designers are focusing on product development due to shifting fashion trends, investing in R&D projects for raw materials, and coming up with new types of eye glass products to expand their market share and strengthen their market position. This is expected to boost the blue light glasses market during the forecast period.
Restraints of the Global Blue Light Glasses Market
- The supply chain of raw materials such as glass lenses, plastic fiber, etc. were interrupted due to lockdowns and cross-border restrictions on logistics. Ongoing threats of new coronavirus variants is estimated to bring about challenges in the global blue light glasses market.
- Manufacturers of televisions, computer desktops, laptop screens, etc. are investing in advanced technology, and research and development to improve their products. They have come up with new features such as motion eye care which automatically adjusts brightness, sharpness, and image of the screen that can causes eye strain. This technological advancement is expected to affect the growth of the blue light glasses market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Blue Light Glasses Market
- In terms of region, the blue light glasses market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the worldwide blue light glasses market during the forecast period due to presence of several manufacturers. China is leading the growth of the Asia Pacific market due to easy availability of raw materials with good quality, low labor cost, and advanced production.
Key Players Operating in the Global Blue Light Glasses Market
Major players operating in the global blue light glasses market include:
- Swanwick Sleep
- Gamma Ray Optics
- Zenni Optical
- Marvel Optical
- GUNNAR Optiks
- Pixel Eyeware
- Blueberry Glasses
Global Blue Light Glasses Market: Research Scope
Global Blue Light Glasses Market, by Consumer
Global Blue Light Glasses Market, by Frame Shape
- Other (Square, etc.)
Global Blue Light Glasses Market, by Frame Type
- Rimless Frame
- Semi-rimless Frame
- Full-rimmed Frame
Global Blue Light Glasses Market, by Price
Global Blue Light Glasses Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Blue Light Glasses Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.