Bliss Box Machine: Overview
The packaging industry has evolved over the last few years witnessing technological and advancement in new forms of packaging. Box packaging being one of the most attractive and preferred form of packaging which is now gaining the attention of various industrial verticals. Box packaging, made up of corrugated sheets or paperboard is replacing various other forms of plastic, metal and other rigid containers. With box packaging gaining traction, the demand for bliss box former machine is expected to provide a window of opportunity in the packaging machinery segment. A bliss box machine is an equipment used to form a corrugated container boxes, bonded together using hot melt, cold adhesive or a combination of both. This machine facilitate the company to reduce labor, increase productivity, reduced material wastage and deliver damage-free packaging and ergonomics. It thus triggers the consumption of bliss box former machine in the dairy and food industry, manufacturing industry, and the poultry and meat industry .With this bliss box former machine, inventory reduction can be achieved with minimum risk of obsolescence and reduced material handling cost. It not only reduces the floor space but also increases inventory turns.
Features like high running speed, inter-locked safe guarding, servo motion control provides bliss box former machine an edge over other form of corrugated packaging. In addition, bliss boxes are highly preferred for packaging, storing, transporting, logistics and food processing.
Bliss Box Machine: Drivers and Restrains
Some of the key drivers impacting the growth of bliss box former machine market are automation in the industries, value added packaging trend, and safe, secure and hygienic delivery of products. The macroeconomic factor which is responsible for the rapid growth of bliss-box form of packaging is, increasing industrialization. Other key drivers for the bliss-box former machines market are convenience for delivering and transporting heavy non-self-supporting products, facilitating corrosion resistant packaging etc. However, the factors hampering the growth of bliss box former machine market are extreme atmospheric conditions affecting corrugated materials, scoring applied by the manufacturer, type of corrugated material used and the age of the corrugated materials. These factors restrains the bliss box machine market. In addition, small scale industries are still inclined towards manual labor for packaging, with large labor availability in developing economies such as China and India. This is one of the major barrier, affecting the sales of bliss box machine market over the forecast period.
Bliss Box Machine: Market Segmentation
Based on machine type, the bliss box machine market is segmented into
Based on packaging format, bliss box machine is segmented into.
Based on technology, bliss box machine is segmented into:
- Fully Automatic
Based on design, bliss box machine is segmented into
Based on end use industries, the bliss box machine is segmented into
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer goods
- Dairy products
Based on region, the bliss box machine market is segmented into
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East And Africa
Bliss Box Machine: Segment Overview
Based on end use industries, the global bliss box machine market is segmented into food & beverage, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, dairy products and agriculture. Used in various manufacturing, food processing industries and others, this bliss-box former machine provide fast and measured boxes as per the need. It is also segmented by the type of machines such as horizontal or vertical. It is also segmented by shape and size of boxes required. It thus provide protective layer to the product and secure it from outside weather, unhygienic conditions and thus facilitate easy logistics.
Bliss Box Machine: Regional Overview
Based on regions, the bliss box former machine is segmented into seven regions namely North America, Western Europe, Asia-pacific except Japan, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Middle-east and Africa, and Japan. Overall the outlook for the global bliss-box former machines is expected to witness positive growth over the forecast period on the backdrop of rapid growth of manufacturing and other industrial sectors.
Bliss Box Machine: Key Players
Some of the key players of bliss box former machine are
- Henkel Canada,
- Ipak Machinery,
- Maxco Packaging,
- Wexxar Packaging Inc,
- Moen Industries,
- Pearson, SWF,
- WE Plemons,
- Marq Packaging.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.