Global Blender Market – Introduction
- The global blender market is estimated to grow at a fast pace owing to rapid increase in use of food blenders at home for quick preparation of food. Blenders are electrical machines used for chopping, mixing, pureeing, and liquidizing food & beverages. The blender does an easy job of cutting, peeling, and grinding at minimal cost. Blenders result in a smooth thick texture of the food that is blended. Different types of blenders such as high shear mixers, shaft mixers, and double cone food blenders are used to blend different products. Some blenders are used solely for beverages. The food & beverage industry is depending heavily on the use of food blending & mixing machines with the growing urban demand to use technologically advanced products in kitchens.
Ability of blenders to process all kinds of food & beverages
- A blender grinds semi- solid ingredients, and processes all kinds of foods such as fresh fruits, vegetables, potatoes, and cooked meat into smooth purees. It is time saving and easy to use. Blenders are used to make smoothies, milkshakes, slushies, and juices, etc. even at home. Blenders are inexpensive and can be used repeatedly in the kitchen and in restaurants, bars, and coffee shops. Demand for convenience foods & beverages is increasing and lifestyle of consumers is changing along with rising disposable income. These factors are driving the demand for blenders in the market.
Developments and advancements in the technology of blenders
- Technology in this sector focuses on faster mixing and high precision; high quality hygiene products are manufactured keeping in mind that the food & beverages industry needs to be very quality conscious. In the upgraded form of blenders, almost all food & beverage ingredients can be mixed completely and in full capacity. The blenders have variable speeds i.e. the power usage is between 300-1000 watts, which makes the mechanism of cutting, chopping, grinding, etc. fast and convenient. Large visible measurement marks on the blenders indicate the required amount to be added. Blenders with latest technology are low noise blenders. Furthermore, blenders & mixers can be cleaned easily. These features have led to an increase in demand for blenders.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific projected to be the fastest growing market for blenders
- In terms of geography, the global blender market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The blender market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to extensive availability of safe, hygienic products. The growing demand for processed food in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico is projected to surge the sale of blenders in the near future.
- Asia Pacific was the fastest growing region in the blender market in the year 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to a growing middle class population, demand for healthy & nutritious food & beverage products with new & enhanced flavors, and increasing disposable income in India, Japan, and other countries of Southeast Asia. Government initiatives aim to improve the food & beverages processing and manufacturing in the processed food sector.
Key Players Operating in the Blender Market
Many leading manufacturers are likely to face tough market competition during the forecasted timeline. Main players such as Inalsa, Vitamix, Blendtec, and Tetra Laval International S.A. manufacture good quality blenders that last for a longer duration, and are safe to use. Manufacturers are conducting more research on the development of the product and investing in research and development. Regular free trials are set up by companies to promote their product. Some of the key players operating in the global blender market include:
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- Tetra Laval International S.A
- SPX Flow Inc
- Sulzer Ltd
- Paul Mueller Co
- Ningbo Sybo Machinery Co., Ltd.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Blender Market, Request for a Sample
Global Blender Market – Research Scope
Global Blender Market, by Technology
- Batch mixing
- Continuous mixing
Global Blender Market, by Mode of Operation
Global Blender Market, by Product Type
- High shear mixer
- Shaft mixer
- Screw mixer & blender
- Double cone blender
Global Blender Market, by Application
- Dairy products
- Ice cream & frozen desserts
- Other dairy products
- Bakery products
- Others (Meat, poultry, fish & seafood)
Global Blender Market, by Price Category
Global Blender Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!