Global Blender Market – Introduction
- The global blender market is estimated to grow at a fast pace owing to rapid increase in use of food blenders at home for quick preparation of food. Blenders are electrical machines used for chopping, mixing, pureeing, and liquidizing food & beverages. The blender does an easy job of cutting, peeling, and grinding at minimal cost. Blenders result in a smooth thick texture of the food that is blended. Different types of blenders such as high shear mixers, shaft mixers, and double cone food blenders are used to blend different products. Some blenders are used solely for beverages. The food & beverage industry is depending heavily on the use of food blending & mixing machines with the growing urban demand to use technologically advanced products in kitchens.
Ability of blenders to process all kinds of food & beverages
- A blender grinds semi- solid ingredients, and processes all kinds of foods such as fresh fruits, vegetables, potatoes, and cooked meat into smooth purees. It is time saving and easy to use. Blenders are used to make smoothies, milkshakes, slushies, and juices, etc. even at home. Blenders are inexpensive and can be used repeatedly in the kitchen and in restaurants, bars, and coffee shops. Demand for convenience foods & beverages is increasing and lifestyle of consumers is changing along with rising disposable income. These factors are driving the demand for blenders in the market.
Developments and advancements in the technology of blenders
- Technology in this sector focuses on faster mixing and high precision; high quality hygiene products are manufactured keeping in mind that the food & beverages industry needs to be very quality conscious. In the upgraded form of blenders, almost all food & beverage ingredients can be mixed completely and in full capacity. The blenders have variable speeds i.e. the power usage is between 300-1000 watts, which makes the mechanism of cutting, chopping, grinding, etc. fast and convenient. Large visible measurement marks on the blenders indicate the required amount to be added. Blenders with latest technology are low noise blenders. Furthermore, blenders & mixers can be cleaned easily. These features have led to an increase in demand for blenders.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific projected to be the fastest growing market for blenders
- In terms of geography, the global blender market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The blender market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to extensive availability of safe, hygienic products. The growing demand for processed food in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico is projected to surge the sale of blenders in the near future.
- Asia Pacific was the fastest growing region in the blender market in the year 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to a growing middle class population, demand for healthy & nutritious food & beverage products with new & enhanced flavors, and increasing disposable income in India, Japan, and other countries of Southeast Asia. Government initiatives aim to improve the food & beverages processing and manufacturing in the processed food sector.
Key Players Operating in the Blender Market
Many leading manufacturers are likely to face tough market competition during the forecasted timeline. Main players such as Inalsa, Vitamix, Blendtec, and Tetra Laval International S.A. manufacture good quality blenders that last for a longer duration, and are safe to use. Manufacturers are conducting more research on the development of the product and investing in research and development. Regular free trials are set up by companies to promote their product. Some of the key players operating in the global blender market include:
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- Tetra Laval International S.A
- SPX Flow Inc
- Sulzer Ltd
- Paul Mueller Co
- Ningbo Sybo Machinery Co., Ltd.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Blender Market, Request for a Sample
Global Blender Market – Research Scope
Global Blender Market, by Technology
- Batch mixing
- Continuous mixing
Global Blender Market, by Mode of Operation
Global Blender Market, by Product Type
- High shear mixer
- Shaft mixer
- Screw mixer & blender
- Double cone blender
Global Blender Market, by Application
- Dairy products
- Ice cream & frozen desserts
- Other dairy products
- Bakery products
- Others (Meat, poultry, fish & seafood)
Global Blender Market, by Price Category
Global Blender Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.