Blended Cement Market: Introduction
- Blended cement is manufactured by inter-grinding ordinary Portland cement clinker with a high blending material. Blending materials include silica fumes, fly ash, limestone, and slag used to increase the properties of blended cement.
- Blended cement are mainly used to enhance various properties, including workability, high strength, durability, and chemical resistance of concrete
- This cement is highly sustainable, in terms of release of carbon dioxide. For instance, each time 1 kg of blended cement is substituted by 1 kg of Portland cement, 1 kg of CO2 is not released into the atmosphere.
- Cost of manufacturing additives, such as fly-ash and slag, is lower than the cost of clinker, which is used in traditional cement. This, in turn, is expected to drive the market in the near future.
- Blended cement is also resistant to sulfates, chlorides, and acids. Thus, it maintains durability of structures to aggressive chemical conditions.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Blended Cement Market, Request a Brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Blended Cement Market
- Blended cement is a sustainable alternative to traditional cement. With the use of blended cement, greenhouse gas emissions can be reduced by almost 40 per cent depending on the ratio of the mixture.
- Rapid urbanization in developing countries, such as China and India, has led to a housing shortage in major cities. This in turn has led to an increase of construction activities across these countries. Blended cement is used in building blocks in residential and commercial sector due to its excellent strength, durability, and chemical resistance. All these factors are expected to boost the demand for blended cement market in the near future.
Slag Blended Cement to Offer Lucrative Opportunities for Growth
- Slag blended cement is made of non-metallic product comprising more than 90% glass with silicates and alumino-silicates of lime. This cement is mainly used in mass construction due to its low heat of hydration.
- Slag blended cement is mostly suitable for infrastructure projects due to its high flexural strength. Increased strength, lower risk of cracking, and superior finish are key advantages offered by slag cement.
- Concrete structures made of slag blended cement offer higher compressive and flexural strength as compared to Portland cement concrete. Due to its excellent durability, versatility, and strength, its usage is expected to grow in residential and commercial sectors. In the residential sector, slag blended cement is extensively used in construction of footings, sidewalks, garages, driveways, basement walls, and floor slabs.
- In addition to their high compressive strength, slag blended cement also offer enhanced working ability, and surface and long service life, thus contributing to the construction of better housing facilities
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Blended Cement Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Blended Cement Market
- In terms of region, the global blended cement market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a major consumer of blended cement. Government funding for the construction of smart city projects, coupled with rapid urbanization in China and India are factors driving building and construction sectors in the region. In addition, rise in disposable income of the middle class population in Asia Pacific is likely to augment the construction sector in the region. All these factors are expected to fuel the growth the market in the near future.
- Expansion of the building & construction sector due to rise of building permits across the U.S. in North America and increasing urbanization in Nordic Countries of Europe is projected to drive the blended cement market in these regions
- Economic growth coupled with need for housing facilities in Middle East & Africa is projected to boost the market in the near future
Key Players in Global Market
The global blended cement market is dominated by few key manufacturers. These manufacturers are primarily focused on new product launches and increasing their production capacity in order to gain market share. Key players operating in the global blended cement market include:
- ACC Limited
- JSW Cement
- Lafarge North America Inc.
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
- Holcim Philippines, Inc
- HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG
- Taiheiyo Cement Group
- Buzzi Unicem USA Inc
On March 11, 2019, Lafarge North America Inc. launched a new special blended cement in order to cater to the growing construction sector across the globe.
Global Blended Cement Market: Research Scope
Global Blended Cement Market, by Type
- Silica Fume
Global Blended Cement Market, by Application
- Residential & Commercial
- Roads & Flyovers
- Marine Construction
Global Blended Cement Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.