Birthday Candle: Introduction
- Birthday candles are short, slight taper candles made from nontoxic paraffin wax that are safe even if they drip onto the frosting. Paraffin wax candles are made from a petroleum byproduct. Paraffin wax candles that are not manufactured in adherence to prescribed regulations are often harmful for health; however, a completely safe alternative to paraffin wax birthday candles is pure beeswax birthday candles. Beeswax burns clearly and is naturally healthier. These candles are not made from processed synthetic ingredients and are virtually dripless.
Key Drivers of Global Birthday Candle Market
- Rising disposable income of individuals worldwide has resulted in increasing affordability of birthday celebrations. This has fueled the global birthday candle market. Additionally, innovative birthday candles are gaining popularity among children, which is catering to the rise in demand for birthday candles. Sparkler candles, DIY fruit candles, glitter candles, and novelty candles are a few examples of innovative candles, which in turn is boosting the global birthday candles market.
- Advent of e-commerce platforms has helped consumers by providing a wide variety of products to choose from at affordable prices. E-commerce platforms also help manufacturers and sellers to expand their geographic presence, thereby propelling the global birthday candle market.
Usage of low cost birthday candles is anticipated to hamper the growth of the market:
- Most birthday candles that are manufactured worldwide do not comply with prescribed regulations. Paraffin, a key chemical used in the manufacture of birthday candles, is toxic in nature. Birthday candles often melt on the cake, which is often consumed and can cause health issues as most paraffin candles emits chemicals such as toluene, benzene and naphthalene. This, in turn, is anticipated to hamper the birthday candle market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Birthday Candle Market, Request for a Sample
Increasing innovation leading to advent of new agronomic and environment-friendly designs to offer attractive opportunities to global birthday candle market
- Innovative designs of birthday candles are anticipated to offer significant opportunities to the global birthday candle market. For instance, edible birthday candles are not made of wax and can be consumed safely. Such innovation is anticipated to offer considerable opportunities to the global birthday candle market.
Asia Pacific to offer lucrative opportunity to global birthday candle market
- In terms of geography, the global birthday candle market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- Companies in North America and Europe are home to a few key companies that specialize in the manufacture of birthday candles
- Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is a highly lucrative market for birthday candles, globally. China is a prominent manufacturer of birthday candles.
- South America and Middle East & Africa are expected to offer significant opportunity to the birthday candle market
Key Players Operating in Global Birthday Candle Market
The global birthday candle market is highly fragmented market owing to the presence of several key global players coupled with numerous regional-based birthday candle manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global birthday candle market include:
- Bolsius International BV
- Birthday Candles Scandinavia Group AB
- Delsbo Birthday Candle AB
- Diana Lys A/S
- DK international interior AS
- DUFFY & SCOTT Birthday Candlemakers Ltd.
- Erich Kopschitz GmbH
- Gebr. Müller
- KCB UMA GmbH
- Monterosa Zelandi Srl
- S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Schulthess Kerzen GmbH
- The Gala-Birthday Candles Group
- The Yankee Birthday Candle Company
- Vollmar GmbH
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Birthday Candle Market: Research Scope
Global Birthday Candle Market, by Type
- Number Candles
- Character/Thee Candles
- Others (Taper Candles etc.)
Global Birthday Candle Market, by Raw Material
- Paraffin Wax
- Palm Wax
- Soy Wax
- Others (Sunflower Wax, Vegetable Oil Wax, etc.)
Global Birthday Candle Market, by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other retail based stores
Global Birthday Candle Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.