Global Bioplastics and Biopolymers Market: Overview
Bioplastics or biopolymers are biodegradable plastics derived from biological substances. They are used for manufacturing items such as pots, crockery, and straws among others. Current environmental concerns and the rise in plastic waste are high attributable to the growth of biopolymer manufacturing companies. The global bioplastics and biopolymers market has immense growth potential and is expected to grow tremendously during the forecast period. This is owing to high demand from the packaging industry and rising health concerns from petroleum-derived plastics.
Global Bioplastics and Biopolymers Market: Notable Developments
Here are a few notable developments in the global bioplastics and biopolymers market that may pave
- Bioplastics are usually derived from animals, plants or other microbial sources, however, they have a few limitations related to the availability of biomass. In order to overcome these concerns, researchers have developed a method of deriving bioplastics from seaweeds. Seaweeds can be grown in a number of environments and are highly chemical-independent. Besides, they have high biomass and are extremely cost-efficient as compared to the other microbial sources. The bioplastics derived from seaweeds offer excellent durability and are highly resistant to microwave radiation. This has highly benefitted the global bioplastics and biopolymers market, thus facilitating growth.
- BioLogiQ, Inc., a company specializing in environmentally friendly plastics has recently launched a new biopolymer called NuPlastiQ BC. These biopolymers are manufactured using biodegradable resins such as PBAT, PLA, and PHA. These plastics are extremely light in weight and meet the ASTM D6400 standards. They are used in a wide range of applications such as foodservice products, sacks, and agricultural films. This has greatly influenced the bioplastics and biopolymers market by expanding its consumer base.
The prominent brands in the global bioplastics and biopolymers market include NatureWorks, Novamont, Total Corbion PLA, BASF, and Toray Industries.
Global Bioplastics and Biopolymers Market: Key Growth Dynamics
In recent times, governments are taking increasing efforts pertaining to the preservation of non-renewable sources. This shift towards sustainable energy sources has paved the growth path for the global bioplastics and biopolymers market. Along with this, consumers are realizing the ill effects of petroleum-based plastics. As a result, manufacturers are adopting plant-based materials to manufacture plastics, thereby influencing the growth of the bioplastics and biopolymers market.
In addition to the above drivers, flexible production lines and enhanced manufacturing processes have strengthened the market’s growth ground. The new manufacturing methods of bioplastics comprise fewer assembly operations and components, thus easing the process. Incorporation of these methods has increased the sustainability of bioplastics and in turn, steered the bioplastics and biopolymers market.
Another factor serving as a focal point in the market’s growth is the soaring prices of petroleum, leading to the replacement of petroleum-based plastics with biopolymers or bioplastics. This has also contributed to a spike in the number of manufacturing units for bioplastics. Moreover, these plastics exhibit the same properties as PET with a reduction in the weight. These factors have played a prominent role in supporting the growth of the global bioplastics and biopolymers market.
Global Bioplastics and Biopolymers Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific has emerged as a leading region for the growth of the global bioplastics and biopolymers market. This is due to the extensive use of bioplastics in the end use industries of this region. Besides, governments of this region have laid down strict regulations with respect to the use of finite resources. Europe is also expected to be a key region for the market’s expansion owing to an expansion in the packaging industry.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.