Global Biodegradable Bubble Wrap Market: Overview
The packaging industry has struck the right chords in meeting the requirements of several flagship-product makers and OEMs. The diversity of demand across the manufacturing industry has led to the development of new types of packaging materials. Furthermore, the growth of the e-commerce industry has subjected several products to a mobile supply chain. The need to transport fragile products and devices necessitates the use of shock-resistant and durable packaging. Owing to the aforementioned factors, the demand for bubble wraps has witnessed an uptick in recent times.
The aforementioned dynamics only portray one side of the coin, and the global biodegradable bubble wrap market relates to several other factors. The growing outrage against use of nonbiodegradable packaging materials has played a key role in market growth. The adverse impact of plastic packaging on the immediate environment, coupled with recommendations from global organisations, has given a thrust to market growth. Several countries have imposed partial or complete ban on the use of nonbiodegradable materials. Finland and Denmark are amongst the top-ranked countries in terms of positive intervention for environmental change.
The global trends stated above have led Transparency Market Research (TMR) to draft a research report on the global biodegradable bubble wrap market. The importance of biodegradable bubble wraps, in light of the recent developments in sustainability, has been elucidated in the report.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
The global biodegradable bubble wrap market is segmented on the basis of the following parameters: type, end-use industry, and region. On the basis of end-use, the global biodegradable bubble wrap market can be segmented into pharmaceutical and biomedical industry, food and beverages industry, and home care picking & cosmetics industry.
Global Biodegradable Bubble Wrap Market: Notable Developments
Research-led diversifications in the market for biodegradables has led to multiple developments in the global biodegradable bubble wrap market:
- Market vendors such as Cortec Corporation, Carpenter Co., Polycell International, and Salazar Packaging are focusing on improving their marketing hacks. These vendors are collaborating with global event organisers for promoting the use of biodegradable products. This strategy shall increase the total revenues within the global biodegradable bubble wrap market.
- The invention of automated packaging systems has dawned an era of innovation across the packaging industry. Several market players have upped their bar of research to develop automated systems that can generate biodegradable packaging wraps.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Some of the key players in the global biodegradable bubble wraps market are Cold Chain Technology, Bayer AG, Carpenter Co., Buckeye Corrugated, Inc., BASF SE, Caraustar Industries, Inc, Cascades, Cellofoam North America Inc., Ecovative, and Foam Fabricators, Inc.
Global Biodegradable Bubble Wrap Market: Growth Drivers
- Green Approach for Biomedical Packaging
Biomedical waste management has come encapsulate disposal of packaging waste. This factor has played an obscure role in promoting the use of biodegradable bubble wraps. The biomedical packaging industry has undergone fundamental changes at the grassroot level.
- Increasing Social Responsibility of Key Industries
Some of the leading companies in the domain of pharmaceuticals, electronics, and medicine have focused on meeting their social and environmental responsibilities. This factor has also led these companies to use biodegradable bubble wraps.
Global Biodegradable Bubble Wrap Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global biodegradable bubble wrap market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. The striking advancements in the packaging industry of Europe has given an impetus to regional market growth.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.