Global Big Data in Automotive Industry Market - Introduction
- The automotive industry faces fierce competition, and novel innovations are a must to survive in this competitive world. Enterprises need to upgrade regularly to gain competitive advantage over others. Big data in automotive industry provide automotive enterprises this ability to be a step ahead of others.
- Big data and analytics give auto-financing companies an upper hand as compared to other competitive companies in the market. Additionally, big data and analytics are now a very significant part of the automobile sector as it is the backbone of all technologies and is also set to transform the driving experience.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Gaining operational effectiveness in the automotive industry: Prominent driving factor of the big data in automotive industry market
- Big data in automotive industry offers operational efficiency for automakers to enhance productivity. Companies operating in the industry are focusing on improving operational performance by adopting advanced solutions to monitor daily workflows. Information management and analytics is a crucial opportunity for automakers to utilize qualitative methods to support the planning of interventions throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Greater efficiency and cost-saving are achieved by understanding maintenance needs and by monitoring the changing state of key components through big data analytics. Big data analytics also identifies environmental risks or possible safety issues before accidents arise. Big data in automotive industry solutions can easily increase overall reliability, safety, and reduce cost.
- All data is collected and analyzed centrally to understand which equipment works best in which environment. This enables organizations to optimize how the equipment is used and reduce latency.
- Therefore, big data in the automotive industry is expected to be driven by the need to gain operational efficiencies in organizations.
Shortage of talent and tools to capture the potential from big data expected to significantly hamper the big data in automotive industry market
- Big data provides huge opportunity and benefits to organizations; but shortage of skilled labor to take insights benefits of big data analytics that huge datasets generate is estimated to restrain the growth of big data in automotive industry market.
- Professionals with technical skills in machine learning and statistics, analysts, and data savvy mangers are required to capture the value from big data and utilize it effectively.
- The inability to manage huge amount of data effectively that is gathered from various sources is likely to restrain the big data market. Hadoop has been doing this job; however, more advanced tools are still needed to deal with data more effectively. Therefore, shortage of talent and tools to capture the potential from big data is expected to significantly hamper the big data in automotive industry market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global big data in automotive industry market
- In terms of region, the global big data in automotive industry market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global big data in automotive industry market during the forecast period due to presence of numerous automotive manufacturers coupled with huge adoption of business intelligence and machine learning, indicating potential growth of the big data in automotive industry market in this region. Europe is estimated to be the second largest market for big data in automotive industry from 2019 to 2027. Growing rules & regulations related to safety concerns is expected to boost the big data in automotive industry market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global big data in automotive industry market during the forecast period due to increasing integration of IoT, AI, and Blockchain with big data, which is expected to increase the adoption of big data in automotive industry in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Big Data in Automotive Industry Market
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Allerin Tech Pvt Ltd
- Auriga, Inc.
- Capgemini SE
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- DXC Technology
- Happiest Minds
- HCL Technologies Limited
- IBM Corporation
- Infosys Limited
- LHP Engineering Solutions
- Mu Sigma
- Oracle Corporation
- Reply S.p.A.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Stratio Automotive
- Stratio Big Data Inc.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
Global Big Data in Automotive Industry Market: Research Scope
Global Big Data in Automotive Industry Market, by Component
- Data analytics
- Data Collection
- Data Discovery & Visualization
- Data Management
- Professional Services
- System Integration
- Operation & Maintenance
Global Big Data in Automotive Industry Market, by Software Deployment Type
Global Big Data in Automotive Industry Market, by Data Type
Global Big Data in Automotive Industry Market, by Application
- Research & Development/Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Transportation & Distribution
- Sales & Service
- Customer Behavior Analytics
Global Big Data in Automotive Industry Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.