Global Big Data Analytics in Retail Market: Overview
Over a period of time, big data analytics has witnessed a major rise in its application in various industries across the globe. The technology has helped businesses unveil multiple prospects to understand customer’s behavior, preferences, and on-going industry trends. One of the subsets of big data analytics market is big data in the retail market which deals with data collection, storing, and processing in retail sector. It aids in information collection and data analysis the entire value chain. Owing to the values such as customer-centric promotions, better customer retention, reduced customer churn, and increased customer satisfaction the global big data analytics in retail market is experiencing a major boost in recent time.
Additionally, analytics in retail improves businesses providing new ways to acknowledge products and channel preferences, a better understanding of inventory demands in real-time. The technology also provides better ways to serve customers ensuring smooth operations and better profits. These factors have also supported the growth of global big data analytics in retail market over a period of time.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
A report by Transparency Market Research explains the progressive dynamics of global big data analytics in retail market. The report offers a detailed analysis of the various facets of the frozen food packaging market. It enlightens the segments such as key developments, major players, notable drivers, and challenging restraints.
Global Big Data Analytics in Retail Market: Notable Developments
The global big data analytics in retail market is highly fragmented and has multiple players who are influencing the dynamics of the market. The overall competitive rivalry among existing competitors has raised to new heights. In order to have an edge over their competitors, the global big data analytics in retail market players are focusing on bringing innovative solutions for their customers. For instance:
- In May 2019, Oracle joined hands with Gap. Inc. to deploy its integration and merchandising services, Oracle Retail Integration Cloud Services and Oracle Retail Merchandizing Cloud Service respectively. Both of the services are powered by Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. This allowed Gap. Inc. to have better operational agility and customer satisfaction.
- In Early 2019, SAP SE provided its human capital management (HCM) solutions SAP SuccessFactors and SAP S/4HANA Cloud for enterprise resource planning (ERP) to NPC International, Pizza Hut, and Wendy’s franchisee.
Some of the major players of global big data analytics in retail market are SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Hitachi Vantara Corporation, and Qlik Technologies Inc.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Big Data Analytics in Retail Market: Key Drivers
The growth of global big data analytics in retail market is majorly driven by persistent availability of data across the various business for faster and better decision-making. Benefits such as real-time data analysis and increased adoption of ERP solutions for the betterment of management in a retail business is also a prime factor that is influencing the growth of global big data analytics in retail market .
Rising technological advancements will pave the road for various business in the big data analytics in retail market to achieve substantial growth. This will also open doors for many ERP market by making analytics tools more accessible to small and medium organization. This will further help the global big data analytics in retail market to grow at substantial over the period of time.
Global Big Data Analytics in Retail Market: Regional Analysis
North America shall be the highest growing region for global big data analytics in retail market. The growth is attributed to the fact that North America is the home for the majority of prominent players. This results in easy development of big data analytics solutions for their customers. Also, the growing trend of e-commerce in the region is one of the prominent factors that is influencing the growth of big data analytics in retail market in North America.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.