Bicycle Crank Motor: Introduction
- A crank motor is used to rotate the crank which is connected to the crankshaft through interlocking gears. Bicycle crank motor is found in electric bikes (e-bikes) and is available in various power ranges to suit different cycling experiences. A crank motor eases the cycling experience as it puts the power at the pedal.
- The bicycle crank motor market is expected to expand during the forecast period due to growing trend of cycling, adoption of e-bikes, and awareness about pollution. Bicycles are considered an easy mode of transport in busy areas, and the increasing adoption of e-bikes is projected to be a major factor driving the bicycle crank motor market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Bicycle Crank Motor Market
- Electronic bikes are widely accepted in many countries around the world as it is an easy mode of transport and saves considerable money spent on fuel. The rising fuel prices coupled with its harmful effects on the environment through production & consumption has led to the growing adoption of e-bikes. Further, investment by governments around the world to build suitable infrastructure for e-bikes will lead to market growth of e-bikes, which in turn is expected to drive the bicycle crank motor market.
- Growing population and urbanization has resulted in frequent traffic congestion, creating a situation of chaos and pollution. Hence, many developed countries have adopted clean energy transportation, which drives the bicycle crank motor market. Covid-19 had a positive impact on the bicycle market, as numerous manufacturers have registered an increase in sales of bicycles during the peak pandemic period.
- Manufacturers are coming up with high performance crank motors to ease the riding experience in hilly regions and are investing in R&D to improve the bikes. Innovation and entering new geographies is likely to create business opportunities during the forecast period. However, the cost of bikes and maintenance of crank motors may act as a restraint to market growth.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Bicycle Crank Motor Market
- In terms of geography, the global bicycle crank motor market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific dominates the bicycle crank motor as China and Japan are amongst the highest consumers of e-bikes in the world. The bicycle crank motor market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period with many developing nations in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to be followed by Europe and North America. Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy, and Austria are the countries dominating the bicycle crank motor market in Europe. Sales of traditional bicycles are decreasing and e-bikes are increasingly popular in Europe, which indicates the market growth for bicycle crank motors during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global bicycle crank motor market include:
- BionX International Corp.
- Brose Fahrzeugteile SE & Co. KG
- Continental AG
- Derby Cycle Holding GmbH
- Panasonic Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Shimano Inc.
- Sunstar Suisse SA
- Yamaha Corp.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Bicycle Crank Motor Market, Request for a Sample
Global Bicycle Crank Motor Market: Research Scope
Global Bicycle Crank Motor Market, by Product Type
- Hub Motor
- Crank Drive Motor
Global Bicycle Crank Motor Market, by Power
Global Bicycle Crank Motor Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Bicycle Crank Motor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.