Beverage Cooler Market: Introduction
- A beverage cooler, also known as a beverage refrigerator or beverage center, is a refrigerator that is smaller than a standard refrigerator. The device consumes less energy due to its compact size, which saves money on the electricity bill. A beverage cooler is generally made to hold cans and bottles.
- Beverage coolers are stylish, with stainless steel accents and a glass door for displaying drinks. Most beverage coolers, unlike ordinary refrigerators, include adjustable chrome metal shelves or glass shelves with holes for better cold air circulation. The beverage cooler market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Beverage Cooler Market
- Changing customer preferences, access to a wide choice of tastes, and growing consumer disposable income are just a few of the factors predicted to boost the worldwide demand for beverage coolers. Youngsters, for example, like beer and other forms of alcohol, which is projected to boost the market. In addition, rising demand for carbonated beverages among youngsters is expected to contribute considerably to market growth throughout the forecast period.
- Manufacturers now have the chance to engage in R&D to improve the technical and economic aspects of beverage coolers, such as energy efficiency, technological advancements, and performance optimization. During the forecast period, advances in beverage coolers are likely to lead to an increase in their demand. Furthermore, manufacturers must focus on emerging nations, as it is predicted that developing countries would account for considerable demand for beverage coolers throughout the forecast period.
- However, beverage coolers are rather expensive, and this is expected to hinder the market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Beverage Cooler Market
- In terms of region, the beverage cooler market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- During the forecast period, North America is anticipated to have the largest share of the global beverage cooler market. The region has seen an increase in consumption of alcoholic drinks by consumers over a period of time. In addition, teenagers in the region consume both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at festivals and celebrations. These factors are expected to be responsible for the region's high demand for beverage coolers throughout the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Beverage Cooler Market
- Danby Products Inc.
- Electrolux AB
- Haier lnc.
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH
- Miele, Inc.
- Perlick Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Viking Range, LLC
- Whynter LLC
Global Beverage Cooler Market: Research Scope
Global Beverage Cooler Market, by Product Type
- Free-standing Beverage Coolers
- Built-in Beverage Coolers
Global Beverage Cooler Market, by Category
- Indoor Beverage Coolers
- Outdoor Beverage Coolers
Global Beverage Cooler Market, by Capacity
- Less than 150 L
- 150 L to 300 L
- 300 L to 350 L
- Above 350 L
Global Beverage Cooler Market, by Shelving
- Adjustable Shelving Beverage Coolers
- Non-adjustable Shelving Beverage Coolers
Global Beverage Cooler Market, by Temperature Zone
- Single Zone
- Dual Zone
- Triple Zone
- Multi Zone
Global Beverage Cooler Market, by Control
- Digital Control
- Electric Control
- Touch and Turn Knob
Global Beverage Cooler Market, by Door Opening
- Right Swing
- Left Swing
- French Door
Global Beverage Cooler Market, by Application
Global Beverage Cooler Market, by End-Users
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Movie Theatres
- Others (Bars, etc.)
Global Beverage Cooler Market, by Price
Global Beverage Cooler Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Retail Stores
Global Beverage Cooler Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!