Bending Press Machine – A Study on a Machine Tool Used Across Manufacturing Industries for Metal Bending
- Bending press is a machine that is used across steel and metal processing industries for bending and forming metal sheets
- CNC bending press, hydraulic bending press, and mechanical bending press are the common types of machines. They come in various shapes, sizes, and configurations such as stroke, frame, and bend force delivery.
- CNC bending press are the most widely used machines across the globe, owing to their ability to provide easy operation, simple functions, modern design, flexible programming, and their cost saving features
- The market for bending press machines is anticipated to grow at a moderate pace during the forecast period. Significant technological developments resulting in enhanced machine performance are expected to drive the market.
Remarkable Modernization in Bending Press Technology to Drive the Global Bending Press Machine Market
- Modern bending press machines have evolved over time to keep pace with the need for rapid turnaround of components. The modernization in machines has provided metal fabricators with a competitive edge that the conventional bending press cannot even match.
- The modern machines have enabled the fabricators in North America to potentially compete with low cost labor available in other countries. Also, these machines are gaining significant traction in the market because they do not require much human involvement.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Bending Press Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Growth Opportunities for the Market Aligned with Growth in Shipbuilding Industry
- Recently, shipbuilding has experienced noteworthy growth in countries such as China, Japan, and South Korea. These countries cumulatively deliver nearly 80% of the ships in terms of CGT (Compensated Gross Tons).
- Europe is also seen as a major market for building cruise ships
- Growth of the shipbuilding industry in these regions is expected to create positive growth opportunity for the bending press machines market during the forecast period
Rise in Popularity of Metal Folding Machines to Restrict Market Growth
- Metal folding machines are becoming increasingly popular among metal fabricators as these machines have enhanced their capability as well as capacity over the years
- As these machines continue to evolve, they are likely to garner a significant share of the bending press machine’s potential clientele, thus hindering market growth in the next few years
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Bending Press Machine Market
- In terms of geography, the global bending press machine market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America region features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the bending press machine market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The bending press machine market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2018, owing to presence of leading industry players as well as exponentially growing manufacturing and shipbuilding industry across China, Japan, India, and South Korea
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Europe and North America during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Bending Press Machine Market
The global bending press machine market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global bending press machine market are:
- Anhui Donghai Machine Tool Co., Ltd
- ALIKO OY LTD
- Amada Co. Ltd.
- Cincinnati Incorporated
- LVD Group
- PRIMA INDUSTRIE S.p.A.
- Salvagnini Group
- TRUMPF Group
- Ursviken Technologies AB
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Bending Press Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Machine Type
- Manual Bending Press
- Hydraulic Bending Press
- CNC Bending Press
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Source of Bending Force
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Bending Capacity
- Less than 300 mm
- 301 mm to 600 mm
- 601 mm to 900 mm
- More than 900 mm
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Application
- Power & Energy
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.