Bending Press Machine – A Study on a Machine Tool Used Across Manufacturing Industries for Metal Bending
- Bending press is a machine that is used across steel and metal processing industries for bending and forming metal sheets
- CNC bending press, hydraulic bending press, and mechanical bending press are the common types of machines. They come in various shapes, sizes, and configurations such as stroke, frame, and bend force delivery.
- CNC bending press are the most widely used machines across the globe, owing to their ability to provide easy operation, simple functions, modern design, flexible programming, and their cost saving features
- The market for bending press machines is anticipated to grow at a moderate pace during the forecast period. Significant technological developments resulting in enhanced machine performance are expected to drive the market.
Remarkable Modernization in Bending Press Technology to Drive the Global Bending Press Machine Market
- Modern bending press machines have evolved over time to keep pace with the need for rapid turnaround of components. The modernization in machines has provided metal fabricators with a competitive edge that the conventional bending press cannot even match.
- The modern machines have enabled the fabricators in North America to potentially compete with low cost labor available in other countries. Also, these machines are gaining significant traction in the market because they do not require much human involvement.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Bending Press Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Growth Opportunities for the Market Aligned with Growth in Shipbuilding Industry
- Recently, shipbuilding has experienced noteworthy growth in countries such as China, Japan, and South Korea. These countries cumulatively deliver nearly 80% of the ships in terms of CGT (Compensated Gross Tons).
- Europe is also seen as a major market for building cruise ships
- Growth of the shipbuilding industry in these regions is expected to create positive growth opportunity for the bending press machines market during the forecast period
Rise in Popularity of Metal Folding Machines to Restrict Market Growth
- Metal folding machines are becoming increasingly popular among metal fabricators as these machines have enhanced their capability as well as capacity over the years
- As these machines continue to evolve, they are likely to garner a significant share of the bending press machine’s potential clientele, thus hindering market growth in the next few years
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Bending Press Machine Market
- In terms of geography, the global bending press machine market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America region features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the bending press machine market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The bending press machine market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2018, owing to presence of leading industry players as well as exponentially growing manufacturing and shipbuilding industry across China, Japan, India, and South Korea
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Europe and North America during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Bending Press Machine Market
The global bending press machine market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global bending press machine market are:
- Anhui Donghai Machine Tool Co., Ltd
- ALIKO OY LTD
- Amada Co. Ltd.
- Cincinnati Incorporated
- LVD Group
- PRIMA INDUSTRIE S.p.A.
- Salvagnini Group
- TRUMPF Group
- Ursviken Technologies AB
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Bending Press Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Machine Type
- Manual Bending Press
- Hydraulic Bending Press
- CNC Bending Press
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Source of Bending Force
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Bending Capacity
- Less than 300 mm
- 301 mm to 600 mm
- 601 mm to 900 mm
- More than 900 mm
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Application
- Power & Energy
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.