Bending Press Machine – A Study on a Machine Tool Used Across Manufacturing Industries for Metal Bending
- Bending press is a machine that is used across steel and metal processing industries for bending and forming metal sheets
- CNC bending press, hydraulic bending press, and mechanical bending press are the common types of machines. They come in various shapes, sizes, and configurations such as stroke, frame, and bend force delivery.
- CNC bending press are the most widely used machines across the globe, owing to their ability to provide easy operation, simple functions, modern design, flexible programming, and their cost saving features
- The market for bending press machines is anticipated to grow at a moderate pace during the forecast period. Significant technological developments resulting in enhanced machine performance are expected to drive the market.
Remarkable Modernization in Bending Press Technology to Drive the Global Bending Press Machine Market
- Modern bending press machines have evolved over time to keep pace with the need for rapid turnaround of components. The modernization in machines has provided metal fabricators with a competitive edge that the conventional bending press cannot even match.
- The modern machines have enabled the fabricators in North America to potentially compete with low cost labor available in other countries. Also, these machines are gaining significant traction in the market because they do not require much human involvement.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Bending Press Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Growth Opportunities for the Market Aligned with Growth in Shipbuilding Industry
- Recently, shipbuilding has experienced noteworthy growth in countries such as China, Japan, and South Korea. These countries cumulatively deliver nearly 80% of the ships in terms of CGT (Compensated Gross Tons).
- Europe is also seen as a major market for building cruise ships
- Growth of the shipbuilding industry in these regions is expected to create positive growth opportunity for the bending press machines market during the forecast period
Rise in Popularity of Metal Folding Machines to Restrict Market Growth
- Metal folding machines are becoming increasingly popular among metal fabricators as these machines have enhanced their capability as well as capacity over the years
- As these machines continue to evolve, they are likely to garner a significant share of the bending press machine’s potential clientele, thus hindering market growth in the next few years
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Bending Press Machine Market
- In terms of geography, the global bending press machine market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America region features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the bending press machine market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The bending press machine market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2018, owing to presence of leading industry players as well as exponentially growing manufacturing and shipbuilding industry across China, Japan, India, and South Korea
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Europe and North America during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Bending Press Machine Market
The global bending press machine market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global bending press machine market are:
- Anhui Donghai Machine Tool Co., Ltd
- ALIKO OY LTD
- Amada Co. Ltd.
- Cincinnati Incorporated
- LVD Group
- PRIMA INDUSTRIE S.p.A.
- Salvagnini Group
- TRUMPF Group
- Ursviken Technologies AB
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Bending Press Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Machine Type
- Manual Bending Press
- Hydraulic Bending Press
- CNC Bending Press
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Source of Bending Force
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Bending Capacity
- Less than 300 mm
- 301 mm to 600 mm
- 601 mm to 900 mm
- More than 900 mm
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Application
- Power & Energy
Global Bending Press Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.