Global Beer Packaging Market: Overview
Beer has become one of the most common method to have a good time. Be it any occasion of just a friendly gathering with friends, a bottle of beer is all you need to just enjoy the time. Owing to the growing consumption of beer in formal and informal gatherings, the global beer packaging market is experiencing a major boost in the forecast period of 2018 to 2026. The marketing is also experiencing the growth globally due to the changing lifestyle of people in many countries. Also, rising demand for variety in size and flavor of the beer, the global beer packaging market is experiencing a robust growth in the coming years.
A report by Transparency Market Research encapsulates various parameters that are influencing the growth of global beer packaging market. It shares insightful information on various facets such as key drivers, major developments, regional dominance, and current trend of the market.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Global Beer Packaging Market: Notable Development
The global beer packaging market is highly competitive as a result of presence of many international and regional manufacturers. As per various studies, the market appears largely fragmented among the vendors that are competing in terms of capacity, size, price, volume, technological innovations, and product quality. In order to gain competitive over the rivals, the players are adopting strategies such as mergers, collaborations, and partnerships. Few manufacturers are acquiring various small and medium scale businesses in order to enhance their market presence across various regions around the globe.
- In April 2018, Signode Industrial Group Holdings (Bermuda) Ltd, was acquired by Crown Holdings Inc. The acquisition allowed the Crown Holdings to mark its presence in beer packaging market of the U.S. along with a major production capacity enhancement.
- In September 2018, Carlsberg launched its new Snap Pack, aiming to reduce the plastic waste which is approximately 1200 tonnes per year. The Snap Pack is designed to replace plastic wrapping that was traditionally used to wrap Carlsberg’s six packs.
Some of the prominent players of global beer packaging market are Ball Corporation, Ardagh Group S.A, and Amcor Limited.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Beer Packaging Market: Key Drivers
The Beer packaging market is directly associated with manufacturing industry. Over the period of time, the changing lifestyle has raised the beer consumption in various part of world. This is allowing beer manufacturers to pace up their production and sales in order to cater this rising demand. Owing to this hiked demand of beer across the globe, the beer packaging market is experiencing a major growth in the forecast period. Secondly, the availability of various options in terms of size, taste, and volume has grown exponentially over the period of time. This in results provides a wide range of options to the beer fans across the globe. Due to these large options, the beer industry is progressing gradually over the period of time, thereby driving the growth of global beer packaging market in the forecast period.
The rising consumption of craft beer among people across the globe is also one of the prominent reason that is promoting the growth of global beer packaging market.
Global Beer Packaging Market: Regional Analysis
Geographically, Asia Pacific is likely to witness the highest growth in the beer packaging market. The growth in the region is primarily driven by the changing culture, adoption of western lifestyle, expanding population, and growing urbanization in the region. The rising popularity of the beer in the region over the period of time is also one of the primary reason that is accelerating the growth of beer packaging market in the region.
Furthermore, a significant growth of the working population in the region and growth in the disposable income is also expected to aid the growth of beer packaging market in Asia Pacific.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.