Beer Kegerators: Introduction
Beer kegerators are refrigerators used to store and dispense beer and other carbonated drinks. Commercial beer kegerators are generally used in hotels, restaurants, and bars for storing beer. Beer kegerators are also known as beer dispensers or beer dispensing devices. Beer kegerators are generally used to serve draft beer rather than bottled or canned beer. The word kegerator is a blend of keg and refrigerator. Beer kegerators help to store the beer for longer duration without losing its taste, quality, and freshness.
Rise in product innovations to drive the global beer kegerator market
- Innovative product designs and manufacturing ideas is driving the beer kegerator market. Nowadays, along with beer, other products such as wine, cold brewed coffee, cocktails, and some carbonated drinks can also be served through the kegerator. These multi-featured products are fueling the global beer kegerator market. Beer kegerators help to maintain the freshness of beer. The high storage capacity and ease of use are other factors fueling the beer kegerator market globally.
Increase in recreational activities and partying among the younger generation fueling the beer kegerator market
- Rapid urbanization, adoption of western culture, and rising disposable income has made partying popular among youth across the globe. Along with food, beer and other carbonated drinks and cocktails are consumed while partying. This has gradually increased the consumption of beer and other carbonated drinks which is positively impacting the beer kegerators market. High purchasing power of users has also increased the demand for residential beer kegerators. These factors are boosting the beer kegerators market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Growing awareness of health benefits of beer to create better opportunities for the market
- Beer has health benefits and its consumption in specific volumes prevents coronary disease. Increasing awareness about the health benefits of beer consumption is expected to create better opportunities for the market as beer consumption is likely to gradually increase due to growing awareness. Beer prevents kidney stones, lowers bad cholesterol, and is nutritious compared to other alcoholic drinks. This is expected to increase the consumer base for beer consumption, ultimately creating opportunities for beer kegerator manufacturers.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Commercial Beer Kegerators
- In terms of region, the global beer kegerator market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The beer kegerator market analysis for North America includes country-level analysis for Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the beer kegerator market in Asia Pacific features Japan, India, China, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Similarly, Middle East & Africa includes South Africa, GCC countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The beer kegerator market analysis and insights for Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The South America region for beer kegerators is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for beer kegerators from 2019 to 2027 followed by North America.
- Leading manufacturers of beer kegerators have extensive distribution networks along with deep product penetration. The huge customer base is also a major factor for growth of the beer kegerator market across the globe.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
Some of the manufacturers operating in the global beer kegerator market are as follows:
- Beer Meister
- Beverage Air
- Everest Refrigeration
- UBC Group, Inc.
- Perlick Corporation
- Marvel Refrigeration
- Living Direct, Inc.
- Ovis Technology Co., Ltd.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Beer Kegerator Market, ask for a customized report
Global Beer Kegerator Market: Research Scope
Global Beer Kegerator Market, by Type
- Mini Kegerators
- Full Size Home Kegerators
- Commercial Kegerators
- Outdoor Kegerators
Global Beer Kegerator Market, by Application
Global Beer Kegerator Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- OEMs & Retailers
Global Beer Kegerator Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.