Beer Kegerators: Introduction
Beer kegerators are refrigerators used to store and dispense beer and other carbonated drinks. Commercial beer kegerators are generally used in hotels, restaurants, and bars for storing beer. Beer kegerators are also known as beer dispensers or beer dispensing devices. Beer kegerators are generally used to serve draft beer rather than bottled or canned beer. The word kegerator is a blend of keg and refrigerator. Beer kegerators help to store the beer for longer duration without losing its taste, quality, and freshness.
Rise in product innovations to drive the global beer kegerator market
- Innovative product designs and manufacturing ideas is driving the beer kegerator market. Nowadays, along with beer, other products such as wine, cold brewed coffee, cocktails, and some carbonated drinks can also be served through the kegerator. These multi-featured products are fueling the global beer kegerator market. Beer kegerators help to maintain the freshness of beer. The high storage capacity and ease of use are other factors fueling the beer kegerator market globally.
Increase in recreational activities and partying among the younger generation fueling the beer kegerator market
- Rapid urbanization, adoption of western culture, and rising disposable income has made partying popular among youth across the globe. Along with food, beer and other carbonated drinks and cocktails are consumed while partying. This has gradually increased the consumption of beer and other carbonated drinks which is positively impacting the beer kegerators market. High purchasing power of users has also increased the demand for residential beer kegerators. These factors are boosting the beer kegerators market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Growing awareness of health benefits of beer to create better opportunities for the market
- Beer has health benefits and its consumption in specific volumes prevents coronary disease. Increasing awareness about the health benefits of beer consumption is expected to create better opportunities for the market as beer consumption is likely to gradually increase due to growing awareness. Beer prevents kidney stones, lowers bad cholesterol, and is nutritious compared to other alcoholic drinks. This is expected to increase the consumer base for beer consumption, ultimately creating opportunities for beer kegerator manufacturers.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Commercial Beer Kegerators
- In terms of region, the global beer kegerator market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The beer kegerator market analysis for North America includes country-level analysis for Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the beer kegerator market in Asia Pacific features Japan, India, China, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Similarly, Middle East & Africa includes South Africa, GCC countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The beer kegerator market analysis and insights for Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The South America region for beer kegerators is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for beer kegerators from 2019 to 2027 followed by North America.
- Leading manufacturers of beer kegerators have extensive distribution networks along with deep product penetration. The huge customer base is also a major factor for growth of the beer kegerator market across the globe.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
Some of the manufacturers operating in the global beer kegerator market are as follows:
- Beer Meister
- Beverage Air
- Everest Refrigeration
- UBC Group, Inc.
- Perlick Corporation
- Marvel Refrigeration
- Living Direct, Inc.
- Ovis Technology Co., Ltd.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Beer Kegerator Market, ask for a customized report
Global Beer Kegerator Market: Research Scope
Global Beer Kegerator Market, by Type
- Mini Kegerators
- Full Size Home Kegerators
- Commercial Kegerators
- Outdoor Kegerators
Global Beer Kegerator Market, by Application
Global Beer Kegerator Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- OEMs & Retailers
Global Beer Kegerator Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global commercial beer kegerator market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.