Beard Oil Market: Introduction
- Beard oil is used to nourish the beard and the skin underneath it. Beard oil helps maintain a shiny, soft, and smooth beard. Various artificial and natural products are utilized to lend a scent to the oil. Beard oil can be used as a substitute for aftershave or cologne. Some of the popular beard oil ingredients include argan oil, jojoba oil, grape seed, castor oil, almond oil, vitamin E, and eucalyptus. Rising awareness about bear oil among the men is expected to boost the demand for the product during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Beard Oil Market
- Increase in spending on facial care products by consumers, in order to improve their personality, is estimated to boost the market. It has been observed that a large number of millennial and generation-X men are spending on beard oil products, which is expected to drive the market for beard oil during the forecast period.
- The trend of growing a thick beard is being witnessed across the globe. Moreover, endorsement by celebrities and fashion experts is driving consumers to spend on beard oils. These factors are expected to fuel the market for beard oil during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the economic condition of developing countries is improving due to rapid industrialization and urbanization. This has led to an increase in spending on grooming products and self-care. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for beard oil during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers are likely to witness an opportunity to cater to the market, owing to the increased demand for improved and advanced grooming products. Thus, manufacturers are expected to focus on expansion of their product portfolios in order to consolidate their share in the market during the forecast period.
North America and Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Beard Oil Market
- In terms of region, the global beard oil market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominates the market share due to an increase in consumer preference for beard growth, which has increased sales of beard oil
- However, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period. Change in lifestyle and expenditure patterns of consumers has increased the demand for beard grooming products. Men, like women, are also spending on self-grooming and becoming more conscious and indulgent about self-care.
Key Players Operating in Global Beard Oil Market
- Beard & Blade Supply Co.
- Bossman Brands, Inc.
- Brothers Artisan Oil
- Cremo Company, LLC.
- Happily Unmarried
- Hawkins & Brimble
- Honest Industries
- Leven Rose
- Mountaineer Brand
- Prophet And Tools
Global Beard Oil Market: Research Scope
Global Beard Oil Market, by Product Type
- Natural & Organic
Global Beard Oil Market, by Packaging Style
- Others (Jar, etc.)
Global Beard Oil Market, by End-user
- Personal Use
- Others (Parlor, etc.)
Global Beard Oil Market, by Price
Global Beard Oil Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company owned websites
- E-commerce websites
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Beard Oil Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa