Batting Gloves Market: Introduction
- Batting gloves are a component in bat and ball games sportswear. It consists of a leather palm and back made of nylon or synthetic fabric. The gloves cover one or both hands of a batter, providing comfort, preventing blisters, giving warmth, improving grip, and absorbing the shock when hitting the ball.
Key Drivers of the Global Batting Gloves Market
- Growing awareness among most people about fitness and health is fueling the demand for batting gloves. In addition, the increasing number of enthusiastic youngsters and adult players in outdoor sports has a positive impact on market growth.
- Injuries associated with improper padding and lack of protective gear have ended the careers of many talented sportspeople in the world. The increase in awareness about wearing proper sports gear while playing is contributing to the market growth.
Batting Gloves Market: Key Segments
- The global batting gloves market can be segmented based on sports type, material, end-user, distribution channel, and region. Based on sports type, the batting gloves market can be classified into cricket and baseball. Cricket gloves can be segmented into sausage finger cricket gloves, multi-piece cricket gloves, and hybrid cricket gloves; baseball gloves can be segmented into catcher, first base, infield, outfield, pitcher, and all-purpose. Based on material, the market can be segmented into leather, nylon, and synthetic fiber. Based on end-user, the market can be categorized into adults and kids. In terms of distribution channel, the market is segmented into online and offline channel.
North America the Leading Market for Batting Gloves
- By region, the global batting gloves market is classified into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the batting gloves market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America batting gloves market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Some of the major companies identified in the global batting gloves market are:
- ASICS Corporation
- Cosco Limited
- Gray-Nicolls Limited
- Kookaburra Sport Pty
- Playground Sports Pvt. Ltd.
- Reebok International
Global Batting Gloves Market: Research Scope
Global Batting Gloves Market, by Sports Type
- Sausage Finger Cricket Gloves
- Multi-piece Cricket Gloves
- Hybrid Cricket Gloves
- First Base
Global Batting Gloves Market, by Material
- Synthetic Fiber
Global Batting Gloves Market, by End-user
Global Batting Gloves Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Website
- E-commerce Website
- Specialty Stores
- Supermarket/ Hypermarket
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Batting Gloves Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global batting gloves market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!