- Bathtubs are used in the bathroom for holding water in which people take a bath. There are two styles of bathtubs: western style and eastern style. The western style bathtub is generally long and shallow while the eastern style bathtub is deep and short.
- Bathtubs come in different types such as Jacuzzi, clawfoot tubs, freestanding bath tubs, and hot tubs. They are made from different materials such as porcelain enameled steel, thermoformed acrylic, and fiberglass reinforced polyester.
- Availability of innovative bathtubs with LED lights and rising demand for luxurious accommodation are expected to drive the bathtub market.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Bathtub Market
- Bathtubs give a relaxing detox bath and help in providing relaxation to the body, while soaking in a warm bath. As per the research, a hot water bathtub also helps in controlling blood pressure and elevating pessimism and low feeling. Consumers prefer to have bath in a hot bathtub to reduce their stress and feel relaxed. These factors are expected to help in driving the global bathtub market during the forecast period.
- In developed countries, the use of bathtubs is significant due to high standard of living and spending capacity. In addition, the rise in construction activities due to rapid increase in urbanization, population, disposable income, and need for bathtubs in hotels, luxurious accommodations, and resorts is expected to further fuel the global bathtub market during the forecast period
- Many customers are shifting their focus toward walk-in showers due to increasing risk of slips and fall injuries, and also rising bathtub accidents, which is expected to restrain the growth of bathtub market during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers are focusing on advanced technology and innovation to make safe and smart bathtubs with artificial intelligence, which drives the demand among customers.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Bathtub Market
- In terms of region, the bathtub market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to hold major share in the global bathtub market. Various factors such as high standard of living, and huge bathroom space is expected to drive the market growth in the region. The North America market is followed by markets in Asia Pacific and Europe due to the increasing disposable income and construction activities.
Key Players Operating in the Global Bathtub Market are Listed Below:
- Americh, Inc.
- Gaberit AG
- Hindware Homes
- HSIL Limited
- Jacuzzi Inc.
- Jaquar Group
- Kohler Co.
- Sanipex Group
- TOTO Ltd.
Global Bathtub Market: Research Scope
Global Bathtub Market by Product Type
- Hot tubs
- Baby bath tub
- Clawfoot tubs
- Slippers tubs
- Double slipper tubs
- Classic tubs
- Freestanding bathtubs
- Others (Soft bathtubs, etc.)
Global Bathtub Market, by Price
- Up to US$ 500
- US$ 500 to US$ 1000
- Above US$ 1000
Global Bathtub Market, by Shape
- Others (Square, etc.)
Global Bathtub Market, by Material
- Porcelain enameled cast iron
- Thermoformed acrylic
- Porcelain enameled steel
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester
- Others (Wood, etc.)
Global Bathtub Market, by End-user
Global Bathtub Market, by Region
- North America
- United States
- Rest Of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.