Bathroom Accessories Market: Introduction
- Bathroom accessories are products used for bathroom enhancement and convenience. The accessories are either wall mounted or free standing. Different materials used to design stylish and modern bathroom accessories include metal, wood, ceramic, glass, plastic, and stones. Aesthetic bathroom accessories are often designed in different finishes such as raw bronze, polished bronze, and satin white bronze.
Key Drivers of the Global Bathroom Accessories Market
- Rise in residential and commercial construction projects owing to growing urbanization is driving the global demand for bathroom accessories. Further, millennial population across both developing and developed economies are increasingly spending on home improvement products and modern interiors. In addition, the current trend of fully-furnished homes is influencing households to invest in home renovation and modernization.
- The ongoing expansion of the hospitality sector accompanying strong investment in resorts and luxury hotels is likely to drive the demand for bathroom accessories in the commercial segment. Key hotel chains and resort owners are focused on designing luxury and spacious bathrooms to deliver delightful customer experience. Further, hotel owners are investing in the renovation of their accommodations to offer modernized bathrooms to enhance the overall customer experience.
Bathroom Accessories Market: Key Segments
- The global bathroom accessories market can be segmented based on product, category, end-user, distribution channel, and region. Based on product, the bathroom accessories market can be segmented into shelves & caddies, soap holder, grab rails, towel rails, robe hooks, lighting, soap dispenser, toothbrush holders, shower curtains, shower arms & bars, and others (mirror, etc.). By category, the market can be segmented into fitted and free-standing. Based on end-user, the market can be segmented into residential and commercial. The commercial segment is further categorized into hotels & motels, resorts, and others (hostels, etc.). By distribution channel, the market is segmented into online and offline. Key offline channels for bathroom accessories include hypermarkets, specialty stores, and independent retailers of household equipment.
Asia Pacific Bathroom Accessories Market to Expand at a Substantial CAGR
- Based on region, the global bathroom accessories market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the bathroom accessories market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the bathroom accessories market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America bathroom accessories market is categorized into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Rise in urban population and changing demographics is estimated to push the demand for bathroom accessories in Asia Pacific. Furthermore, improved living standards and growth in the hospitality sector is anticipated to drive the future market demand in countries such as China, India, Singapore, Australia, and other Southeast Asian countries.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key companies are investing in new materials and manufacturing processes to develop more aesthetic and stylish bathroom accessories. Extensive product portfolio with multiple dimensions and materials are used to target potential customers. Further, key brands are focused on multichannel distribution to serve varied geographical markets.
Some of the major companies identified in the global bathroom accessories market are:
- Hindware Homes
The Jaquar Group
- Cera sanitaryware
- Kohler Co.
- GESSI SPA
- Jacuzzi Brands LLC
- Duravit AG
- American Olean
Global Bathroom Accessories Market: Research Scope
Global Bathroom Accessories Market, by Product
- Shelves & Caddies
- Soap Holder
- Grab Rails
- Towel Rails
- Robe Hooks
- Soap Dispenser
- Toothbrush Holders
- Shower Curtains
- Shower Arms & Bars
- Others (Mirror, etc.)
Global Bathroom Accessories Market, by Category
Global Bathroom Accessories Market, by End-user
- Hostels & Motels
- Others (Hostels, etc.)
Global Bathroom Accessories Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company owned website
- E-commerce website
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
Global Bathroom Accessories Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global bathroom accessories market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!