Bathroom Accessories Market: Introduction
- Bathroom accessories are products used for bathroom enhancement and convenience. The accessories are either wall mounted or free standing. Different materials used to design stylish and modern bathroom accessories include metal, wood, ceramic, glass, plastic, and stones. Aesthetic bathroom accessories are often designed in different finishes such as raw bronze, polished bronze, and satin white bronze.
Key Drivers of the Global Bathroom Accessories Market
- Rise in residential and commercial construction projects owing to growing urbanization is driving the global demand for bathroom accessories. Further, millennial population across both developing and developed economies are increasingly spending on home improvement products and modern interiors. In addition, the current trend of fully-furnished homes is influencing households to invest in home renovation and modernization.
- The ongoing expansion of the hospitality sector accompanying strong investment in resorts and luxury hotels is likely to drive the demand for bathroom accessories in the commercial segment. Key hotel chains and resort owners are focused on designing luxury and spacious bathrooms to deliver delightful customer experience. Further, hotel owners are investing in the renovation of their accommodations to offer modernized bathrooms to enhance the overall customer experience.
Bathroom Accessories Market: Key Segments
- The global bathroom accessories market can be segmented based on product, category, end-user, distribution channel, and region. Based on product, the bathroom accessories market can be segmented into shelves & caddies, soap holder, grab rails, towel rails, robe hooks, lighting, soap dispenser, toothbrush holders, shower curtains, shower arms & bars, and others (mirror, etc.). By category, the market can be segmented into fitted and free-standing. Based on end-user, the market can be segmented into residential and commercial. The commercial segment is further categorized into hotels & motels, resorts, and others (hostels, etc.). By distribution channel, the market is segmented into online and offline. Key offline channels for bathroom accessories include hypermarkets, specialty stores, and independent retailers of household equipment.
Asia Pacific Bathroom Accessories Market to Expand at a Substantial CAGR
- Based on region, the global bathroom accessories market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the bathroom accessories market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the bathroom accessories market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America bathroom accessories market is categorized into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Rise in urban population and changing demographics is estimated to push the demand for bathroom accessories in Asia Pacific. Furthermore, improved living standards and growth in the hospitality sector is anticipated to drive the future market demand in countries such as China, India, Singapore, Australia, and other Southeast Asian countries.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key companies are investing in new materials and manufacturing processes to develop more aesthetic and stylish bathroom accessories. Extensive product portfolio with multiple dimensions and materials are used to target potential customers. Further, key brands are focused on multichannel distribution to serve varied geographical markets.
Some of the major companies identified in the global bathroom accessories market are:
- Hindware Homes
The Jaquar Group
- Cera sanitaryware
- Kohler Co.
- GESSI SPA
- Jacuzzi Brands LLC
- Duravit AG
- American Olean
Global Bathroom Accessories Market: Research Scope
Global Bathroom Accessories Market, by Product
- Shelves & Caddies
- Soap Holder
- Grab Rails
- Towel Rails
- Robe Hooks
- Soap Dispenser
- Toothbrush Holders
- Shower Curtains
- Shower Arms & Bars
- Others (Mirror, etc.)
Global Bathroom Accessories Market, by Category
Global Bathroom Accessories Market, by End-user
- Hostels & Motels
- Others (Hostels, etc.)
Global Bathroom Accessories Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company owned website
- E-commerce website
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
Global Bathroom Accessories Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global bathroom accessories market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.