Baseball Shoes: Introduction
- Baseball shoes are specially designed and manufactured shoes for baseball players. Protrusions called studs or cleats on the sole of the shoes help to prevent any injury while playing.
- Baseball shoes come in different materials and are available in different types such as turf shoes, metal baseball shoes, molded baseball shoes, and interchangeable baseball shoes. Rising popularity of baseball among people around the world is likely to create demand for baseball shoes, which will foster the market growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Baseball Shoes Market
- Baseball as a sport is gaining popularity around the world, especially in the United States, Dominican Republic, Canada, etc. Baseball is amongst the top 10 sports around the world. Increasing access for young people’s participation, advertisement and marketing, brand loyalty, e-commerce business, online streaming of sports, and engagement of people in sports is projected to drive the baseball shoes market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, increasing number of sports players, rising international game competitions & leagues, and expanding number of baseball academies are set to drive the market. Also, millennium parents with disposable income are indulging their children in different sports activities and training, which is expected to create healthy demand for baseball shoes in the market.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has hit the global market very hard due to work stoppage, economic slowdown etc., and many baseball leagues were cancelled and stalled in international games competitions, resulting in gap in demand and supply of baseball shoes. This is expected to restrain the market. However, with ease in restrictions, the baseball shoes market is ready to grow again slowly and steadily.
- Manufacturers are also focusing on customization of the shoes as per the requirement of customers, which is further expected to fuel the market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Baseball Shoes Market
- In terms of region, the baseball shoes market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
- North America dominates the baseball shoes market due to popularity of baseball and rising number of baseball clubs. Most of the people in this region play and follow baseball. The United States is a prominent country in this region for the growth of the market, as baseball is America’s major professional sport.
- The market in North America is followed by markets in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa due to increasing number of sports stadiums owing to rising interest in sports activities.
Key Players Operating in the Baseball Shoes Market are Listed Below:
- 3N2 LLC
- ACICS Corporation
- Easton sports, Inc.
- Hibbett Sports, Inc.
- Mizuno Corporation
- New Balance INC
- Under Armour
Baseball Shoes Market: Research Scope
Baseball Shoes Market, by Material
- Synthetic Leather
- Natural Leather
Baseball Shoes Market, by Product Type
- Molded baseball cleats
- Metal baseball cleats
- Turf cleats
- Interchangeable cleats
- Others (High top & mid cut cleats, etc.)
Baseball Shoes Market, by Price
- Up to 50 US$
- 50 US$ to 100 US$
- Above 100 US$
Baseball Shoes Market, by End-user
Baseball Shoes Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Brand stores
- Specialty stores
- Others Retail Stores
Baseball Shoes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!