Global Barrel Dumper Market – Introduction
- Barrel dumper is an equipment that allows safe and efficient barrel or drum dumping at various standard heights. Hydraulic, electric, pneumatic, and manually driven are the types of barrel dumpers available in the market. Barrel dumper is also known as drum dumper. Manufacturing companies offer an exclusive range of barrel dumpers to cater to a wide range of application areas. Outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted the sales of barrel dumpers in the year 2020 as most countries are in the phase of lockdown and manufacturing facilities are also shut. Slowdown in end-use industries such as petroleum, chemicals, and industrial manufacturing in various countries across the globe has declined the sales of barrel dumpers in the recent past. Federal governments of various countries have initiated special measures to help ameliorate the conditions that occurred due to the pandemic and to boost production, marketing, and job opportunities in different sectors.
Rising usage of barrel dumpers in distinct end-use industries projected to be a driver of the market
- Rapid increase in usage by end-use industries will continue to drive the sales of barrel dumpers in various countries across the globe. Barrel dumpers are very convenient for reactors, filling hoppers, charging coaters, and other process vessels. It is also used in various dispensing applications and in discharging pellets, granules, powders, and tablets etc. Increase in usage of barrel dumpers in chemicals, petroleum, pharmaceutical industries etc. is anticipated to surge the sales of barrel dumpers during the forecasted timeline.
Rising sales of hydraulic and electric barrel dumpers
- Increase in sale of hydraulic and electric barrel dumpers is anticipated to create immense opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of barrel dumpers during the forecast period. Hydraulic barrel dumpers are operated by a hydraulic pump with a manual user pedal input or an electric motor. Hydraulic barrel dumpers are usually controlled by the push of a button. Utilization of manpower to manually move drums and barrels has significantly reduced as it exposes them to the risk or injuries and other musculoskeletal disorders.
North America and Asia Pacific Considered the Largest Markets for Barrel Dumpers
- Geographically, the global barrel dumper market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America and Asia Pacific accounted for major share of the global barrel dumper market in 2020. The market in North America and Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rise in demand for barrel dumpers from various end-use industries. Demand for barrel dumpers is projected to surge in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, China, India, and Japan.
- The market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rise in usage of barrel dumpers in food & beverages industry of the U.K., Germany, and France etc. These factors are projected to propel the demand for barrel dumpers in the Europe region.
Key Players Operating in the Barrel Dumper Market
Prominent barrel dumper manufacturers are likely to face tough competition during the forecast period. Producers such as Beacon Industries, Inc., IDFI, Inc., Arkansas Myriad Incorporated, and Morse Mfg. Co., Inc. are investing heavily on research & development to launch a new range of innovative barrel dumpers in the market. Companies are expanding their product portfolio and catering to different end-use industries to increase the demand for barrel dumpers in emerging economies of the globe.
Some of the key players operating in the global barrel dumper market include:
- Arkansas Myriad Incorporated
- Beacon Industries, Inc.
- Easy Lift Equipment Co., Inc.
- IDFI, Inc.
- Liftomatic Material Handling, Inc.
- METO Systems
- Miura Co., Ltd.
- Morse Mfg. Co., Inc.
- Valley Craft Industries, Inc.
- Vestil Manufacturing Corp.
Global Barrel Dumper Market – Research Scope
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by Product Type
- Portable Barrel Dumpers
- Stationary Barrel Dumpers
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by Type
- Hydraulic Barrel Dumper
- Electric Barrel Dumper
- Pneumatic Barrel Dumpers
- Others (Manually Driven Barrel Dumpers)
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by Barrel Handling Capacity
- Below 500 lbs
- 500 – 1,000 lbs
- Above 1,000 lbs
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by Price Category
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by End-use
- Food & Beverages
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Others (Water Treatment etc.)
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!