Global Barrel Dumper Market – Introduction
- Barrel dumper is an equipment that allows safe and efficient barrel or drum dumping at various standard heights. Hydraulic, electric, pneumatic, and manually driven are the types of barrel dumpers available in the market. Barrel dumper is also known as drum dumper. Manufacturing companies offer an exclusive range of barrel dumpers to cater to a wide range of application areas. Outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted the sales of barrel dumpers in the year 2020 as most countries are in the phase of lockdown and manufacturing facilities are also shut. Slowdown in end-use industries such as petroleum, chemicals, and industrial manufacturing in various countries across the globe has declined the sales of barrel dumpers in the recent past. Federal governments of various countries have initiated special measures to help ameliorate the conditions that occurred due to the pandemic and to boost production, marketing, and job opportunities in different sectors.
Rising usage of barrel dumpers in distinct end-use industries projected to be a driver of the market
- Rapid increase in usage by end-use industries will continue to drive the sales of barrel dumpers in various countries across the globe. Barrel dumpers are very convenient for reactors, filling hoppers, charging coaters, and other process vessels. It is also used in various dispensing applications and in discharging pellets, granules, powders, and tablets etc. Increase in usage of barrel dumpers in chemicals, petroleum, pharmaceutical industries etc. is anticipated to surge the sales of barrel dumpers during the forecasted timeline.
Rising sales of hydraulic and electric barrel dumpers
- Increase in sale of hydraulic and electric barrel dumpers is anticipated to create immense opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of barrel dumpers during the forecast period. Hydraulic barrel dumpers are operated by a hydraulic pump with a manual user pedal input or an electric motor. Hydraulic barrel dumpers are usually controlled by the push of a button. Utilization of manpower to manually move drums and barrels has significantly reduced as it exposes them to the risk or injuries and other musculoskeletal disorders.
North America and Asia Pacific Considered the Largest Markets for Barrel Dumpers
- Geographically, the global barrel dumper market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America and Asia Pacific accounted for major share of the global barrel dumper market in 2020. The market in North America and Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rise in demand for barrel dumpers from various end-use industries. Demand for barrel dumpers is projected to surge in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, China, India, and Japan.
- The market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rise in usage of barrel dumpers in food & beverages industry of the U.K., Germany, and France etc. These factors are projected to propel the demand for barrel dumpers in the Europe region.
Key Players Operating in the Barrel Dumper Market
Prominent barrel dumper manufacturers are likely to face tough competition during the forecast period. Producers such as Beacon Industries, Inc., IDFI, Inc., Arkansas Myriad Incorporated, and Morse Mfg. Co., Inc. are investing heavily on research & development to launch a new range of innovative barrel dumpers in the market. Companies are expanding their product portfolio and catering to different end-use industries to increase the demand for barrel dumpers in emerging economies of the globe.
Some of the key players operating in the global barrel dumper market include:
- Arkansas Myriad Incorporated
- Beacon Industries, Inc.
- Easy Lift Equipment Co., Inc.
- IDFI, Inc.
- Liftomatic Material Handling, Inc.
- METO Systems
- Miura Co., Ltd.
- Morse Mfg. Co., Inc.
- Valley Craft Industries, Inc.
- Vestil Manufacturing Corp.
Global Barrel Dumper Market – Research Scope
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by Product Type
- Portable Barrel Dumpers
- Stationary Barrel Dumpers
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by Type
- Hydraulic Barrel Dumper
- Electric Barrel Dumper
- Pneumatic Barrel Dumpers
- Others (Manually Driven Barrel Dumpers)
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by Barrel Handling Capacity
- Below 500 lbs
- 500 – 1,000 lbs
- Above 1,000 lbs
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by Price Category
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by End-use
- Food & Beverages
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Others (Water Treatment etc.)
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Barrel Dumper Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.