Global Banking Business Process Services Market - Introduction
- Banking business process services are services that specialize in outsourced business activities. These services provide greater flexibilities in terms of managing operations as well as finances.
- Banking business process services make the operation process easier and covers the entire spectrum, from simple task-based processes such as document management, payment processing, landing services, and many others. Banking business process services are integrated with various novel technologies such as artificial intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), and Blockchain to build tailor-made solutions and co-create custom workflows across banking sectors worldwide.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Growing Demand for Data Analytics across Banking Enterprises: Key Driver for Banking Business Process Services Market
- Data analytics is transforming the current banking industry as it provides banks with the capability of gaining insights about customers and understand the needs of high potential customers. Data analytics helps banks in risk management, marketing & sales automation, customer profitability, performance analytics, budgeting & product innovation, historic analysis, and maintaining regulatory compliance. Moreover, data analytics in cloud helps to track all types of social media engagement platforms and the information available on the individual server over clouds.
- Moreover, Software as a Service is a highly recommended platform for cloud data analysis as it allows users to access software remotely from web browsers and reduces the need for user machines to finish a task. Apart from this, some very basic and attractive benefits of data analytics are it helps in interpreting social media activity, tracks products across the series of warehouses, helps to track consumer preference based on their past activities, and keeps records and processing of data regardless of proximity to local servers.
- Therefore, growing demand for data analytics across banking enterprises is significantly driving the growth of the banking business process services market.
Data Security Concerns Expected to Hamper the Global Banking Business Process Services Market
- Cloud computing continues to transform due to an increase in the amount of data, and sharing the huge amount of data in banks via public clouds. Security of data shared over public cloud is a matter of concern for cloud users. To overcome this issue, clouds use virtualization as the chief mechanism for security to protect infrastructure and data from various attacks. However, restrictions and bugs in virtualization software or incorrect network virtualization gives attackers access to important portions of the provider’s stored information. Thus, this type of activity in the virtualization process is the symptoms and enhance the possibilities of data breaches and also increase the security concerns of bankers.
- Hence, lack of awareness about novel technologies is expected to hamper the banking business process services market.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Banking Business Process Services Market
- In terms of region, the global banking business process services market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global banking business process services market during the forecast period due to increasing online banking transactions coupled with adoption of cloud-based services specifically in private sector banking, indicating potential growth of the banking business process services market in the region. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for banking business process services from 2019 to 2027.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for banking business process services during the forecast period due to increasing digitalization in banking services, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Banking Business Process Services Market
- Pegasystems Inc.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- IBM Corporation
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Tech Mahindra
- NIIT Technologies
- DATAMARK INC
- DXC Technology Inc.
Global Banking Business Process Services Market: Research Scope
Global Banking Business Process Services Market, by Service Type
- Mortgage & Lending Services
- Cards & Payment Services
- Document Management
- Risk & Compliance Services
- Analytics Services
- Customer Management Services
Global Banking Business Process Services Market, by Function
- Core Function
- Support Function
Global Banking Business Process Services Market, by End-user
- Retail Banking
- Wholesale/Corporate Banking
- Investment Banking
- Private Banking
Global Banking Business Process Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.