Bamboo Leaf Extract Market: Introduction
- Bamboo leaf extract is a rich source of active compounds, including flavone, phenolic acid, lactone, amino acids, and other microelements, which are used as pharmaceuticals for protection of liver, protection against cancer, and improving sleep quality
- Bamboo leaf extract is gaining popularity in nutraceutical and pharmaceutical applications due to its various health benefits. Bamboo leaf extract is used to produce capsules and other herbal health formulations. The extract is a major source of silica, which offers skin care benefits and promotes hair growth.
- The use of bamboo leaf extract is increasing in the cosmetic industry, owing to high content of silica present in this extract, which makes bamboo leaf extract an important ingredient for soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and other hair care products. Silica is associated with healthy hair growth and most cosmetic products include bamboo extract to prevent hair fall and provide hair nourishment.
- Bamboo leaf extract is also used as a supplement to provide strength and resilience to collagen and elastin connective tissues, and for bone and tissue health
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Bamboo Leaf Extract Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Bamboo Leaf Extract Market
- The bamboo leaf extract market is anticipated to expand, owing to medicinal and physical properties of this extract, which offer numerous skin care and hair care benefits
- Widespread use of bamboo leaf extract in therapeutic herbal formulations improves bone health and enables diabetes management
- Demand for bamboo leaf extract for use in pharmaceutical applications is estimated to grow, owing to its anti-fatigue, anti-virus, and anti-bacterial properties. It helps in increasing immunity and possess anti-oxidant properties.
- Increase in use of bamboo leaf extract as flavor, sweetener, and colorant in food and beverages is anticipated to propel its demand in the near future
- Growing global pharmaceutical industry and increasing use of natural products such as bamboo leaf extracts in various drugs, owing to its anti-viral properties, are anticipated to drive the global market
Global Bamboo Leaf Extract Market: Restraints
- Lack of awareness and high cost of labor may restrain the growth of the global market in some developing countries
- Strict and changing government policies and regulations about harvesting, farming, and transportation of bamboos are expected to hamper the global bamboos market during the forecast period
Global Bamboo Leaf Extract Market: Opportunities
- Shift in consumer preference towards herbal beauty products and use of bamboo leaf extract as an ingredient in various beauty products is expected to drive the global market in the near future
- Use of bamboo leaf extract in cosmetics is expected to grow due to the awareness among consumers regarding safety and benefits of suing naturally derived herbal products
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Bamboo Leaf Extract Market
- In terms of region, the global bamboo leaf extract market can be split into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global bamboo leaf extract market in 2018. This can be attributed to high availability of bamboo grass and adoption rate of bamboo products in developing economies, such as China and India
- North America bamboo leaf extract market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period, owing to high adoption of natural and organic materials in nutraceutical and cosmetics products over conventional products
- The bamboo leaf extract market in Europe is projected to expand at a considerable rate during the forecast period due to increase in presence of international and domestic players in the region and rise in adoption of bamboo leaf extract by several food & beverages producers
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Bamboo Leaf Extract Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Global Bamboo Leaf Extract Market
Companies in the global market are focusing on product expansion and application of bamboo leaf extract in new products. The global bamboo leaf extract market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of domestic players operating in the market. Key players operating in the global market are:
- Nutra Green
- Organic Bamboo Industries AG
- Ambe NS Agro Products Pvt. Ltd
- Xiamen JieJing Biology Technology Co, Ltd.
- Organic Bamboo Industries Ltd.
- Xi'an Greena Biotech Co.,Ltd
- Vital Herbs
- Organic herb
- Creative Enzymes
Global Bamboo Leaf Extract Market: Research Scope
Global Bamboo Leaf Extract Market, by Application
- Food & beverages
Global Bamboo Leaf Extract Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.