Global Bamboo Furniture Market: Overview
The global bamboo furniture market is set to see steady growth pace over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The decent trajectory that the CAGR for the market will chart is set to create great opportunities for the players and would also improve the market worth over the forecast period.
The said growth is primarily attributable to rise in infrastructural development worldwide, besides, the fact that bamboo is an environmentally friendly material adds to its popularity in a big way.
Global Bamboo Furniture Market: Competitive Landscape
The global bamboo furniture market is at the precipice of change. Numerous developments that are shaping the way this market would operate over the coming years. An in-depth dive in can be had in our upcoming report.
The global body firming creams market is fragmented and prominent players in the market include Jiangxi Feiyu Bamboo Industry Group Co. Ltd., Moso International B.V., Hadicomex VietHa Jsc, Ole Bamboo, Tanyee Company Ltd., Shenzhen Vincent Handicraft Co., Limited, CBG Bamboo, Greenington LLC, and others.
The players – retailers as well as manufacturers – are directing their efforts at expanding operations joining hands with local and regional players. There are also players like Ikea that are looking at diversifying the raw material sourcing points. It recently included India as one of the sources for raw materials and wood types that are sustainable.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Bamboo Furniture Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Certain factors are shaping the growth curve for Global Bamboo Furniture Market. They are paving the way for how market would operate over the coming years. A glimpse is shared below.
- A rise in construction volumes is set to fuel growth in the global bamboo furniture market as it is used in interior designing as well furniture. And, construction volumes are set to see a massive increase over the coming years. By 2030, they would grow up to as much as 85%. And, this translates to a market worth of USD 15.5 trillion. And here again, three countries – India, China and the United States – will have the biggest chunk of growth. Together, they will account for 57% of the market share. And, considering that India and Central China and Southern United States of America are also growers of bamboo, they will contribute positively to market growth.
- Bamboo furniture market is seeing an upward growth trajectory because there is a rise in awareness levels related to environment and global warming. And, this is leading people to switch to green alternatives to a lot of things that are bought and bamboo fits the bill for interior decoration items and furniture pretty well. Bamboo is good at absorbing carbon dioxide – 40% more efficient than other alternatives and as a tree, it releases 36 % more oxygen. Besides, it is aesthetically, quite pleasing. Thus, as sustainable living becomes a major part of millennial lifestyles, the global bamboo furniture market would see a steady rise in its growth curve.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Bamboo Furniture Market, ask for a customized report
Global Bamboo Furniture Market: Geographical Analysis
The region that will show tremendous growth over the forecast period will be Asia Pacific (APAC). It held this position even in 2018, holding the largest share of the market. This is largely attributable to an inclination towards home décor and furnishings. This in turn is a direct result of increasing disposable incomes, an obvious outcomes of the economies in the region doing extremely well.
Besides, these some of these regions are hotspots for bamboo such as the North-East region in India and even China.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.