Enzymes is one of the most important ingredients used in majority of bakery products. Enzymes are used to change the functional characteristics of products. Some of the important uses of baking enzymes include fermentation and relaxation of dough, dough stability, prolonging crumb softness, providing flour enhancement, improving volume, texture and color. Enzymes today are considered as natural and innovative solution to baking business today due to its ability to increase the quality of products.
The global market for baking enzymes can be segmented on the basis of product type as protease, lipase, carbohydrase and others. On the basis of end user application the market can be segmented as cakes & pastries, cookies breads and biscuits. Geographically the global baking enzymes market is segmented as North America, APAC, Europe and Rest of the World.
The major drivers for growth in baking enzymes market include declining use of emulsifiers, uncovering of health and nutritional values and high disposable income among consumers. Some of the restraints are response/inability of enzymes in changing temperature and pH level. North America is market leader for this market due to diverse consumption patterns and increasing concerns of health among consumers.
The global market for baking enzymes is expected to grow at a healthy rate with single digit growth across all geographies from 2013 – 2019. Use of enzymes across the globe has gained popularity in recent past due to ban on use of chemical additives in baking and other fermented products. The market is expected to witness opportunity as a result of use of enzymes for development of gluten free products.
Some of the major player in this market are Royal DSM, Stern Enzym, Aumenzymes, Maps Enzyme Limited, AB Enzymes Gmbh, Puratos Group NV, E.I.Dupont De Nemours&Company, Amano Enzyme Inc., and Dydaic International Inc.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.