Bakery Bread Bag Market - A study on a type of bag used by bakers for bread packaging
- The bakery industry is a diverse and high volume sector, where the products that are offered are perishable, delicate, and need to be fresh
- Packaging is one of the key factors when it comes to delivery of baked goods in their desired state to end-consumers
- Bakery bread bags are paper or plastic wrappers that hold the bread loaf, baguettes, and other bread products. These bags are intended to keep the bread fresh for an extended period of time.
- Consumers across the globe are increasingly demanding wholesome bakery products that are not only visually attractive in terms of packaging but also sustainable
- Demand for bakery bread bags is projected to increase as end-users continue to look for packaging solutions that would be suitable for longer ‘sell by’ dates and reusable
Rising demand for sustainable and ecofriendly packaging solutions to drive the global bakery bread bag market
- Rising environmental concerns has encouraged nearly every industry to opt for sustainable growth, and thus the bakery sector is also seen sliding toward packaging that are bio degradable, reusable, and yet appealing.
- Several players across the packaging industry are focusing more on manufacturing bread bags affiliated to FDA and USDA owing to this trend.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Growing global population and rising food demand
- Breads are a basic food necessity, and its demand is projected to remain all time constant. Besides, exponentially growing population worldwide is also anticipated to boost the demand for breads, subsequently contributing to the growth of the global bakery bread bag market.
Highly fragmented market resulting in barriers to entry
- The bakery bread bag market is extremely fragmented, with several local manufacturers catering to the market at significantly lower price. This in turn is projected to force majority of players to adopt red ocean marketing strategy, which can be challenging as packaging has limited scope of product innovation.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Bakery Bread Bag Market
- Geographically, the global bakery bread bag market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the bakery bread bag market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The bakery bread bag market in South America is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the market in 2018 due to presence of countries with massive bread consuming population. The U.S and Canada significantly contribute to the growth of the bakery bread bag market in North America.
- The market in Asia Pacific and Europe is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR, followed by South America during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Bakery Bread Bag Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Bakery Bread Bag Market
The bakery bread bag market is highly competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global bakery bread bag market are:
- Checker Bag. Co.
- American Plastics Company
- Fischer Paper Products, Inc.
- Charlotte Packaging Ltd.
- Amerplast Ltd.
- International Plastics Inc.
- Noarlunga Packaging Pty Ltd
- Brow Packaging
- McNairn Packaging
Global Bakery Bread Bag Market: Research Scope
Global Bakery Bread Bag Market, by Type
- Plastic Bread Bags
- Gusseted Bread Bags
- Wicketed Bread Bags
- PolyPro Micro-Perf Bread Bag
- Paper Bread Bags
- Window Bread Bags
Global Bakery Bread Bag Market, by End-user
Global Bakery Bread Bag Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Website
- Wholesale Stores
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.