Global Background Check Software Market: Introduction
Background check software offers pre-employment screening tools for employers and applicants. The program is used by organizations to streamline the screening phase for potential recruits and volunteers, as well as to manage the data gathered during the screening process.
Global Background Check Software Market: Dynamics
- Increasing cases of data fraudulence
- Global demand for background check software is propelled by growing instances of data fraud by employees of academic and corporate organizations. The background check software allows companies to automate the selection phase for potential recruits as well as volunteers to capture and store information for future use. Such solutions are mainly used in academic and commercial organizations for the monitoring of drug tests and criminal records.
- However, lack of regulatory standards for employment background checking is expected to possibly impede the growth of the background check software market throughout the forecast period. However, new product launch and strategic partnerships between key players are anticipated to offer an opportunity for the global background check software market in the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America Led the Global Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global background check software market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held dominant share of the global background check software market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are the major countries that drive the market in this region. The extensive adoption of SaaS based solutions and presence of market players have provided a dominant position to the market in this region.
- The background check software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. China, India, Japan are some of the major countries which drive the market in this region.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Cloud segment to retain greater market share over the forecast period
- Based on deployment model, the background check software market is segmented into on-premise and cloud based. The cloud based deployment segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Growth exhibited by the segment is due to rising number of companies looking for flexible, cost-effective, and robust cloud computing solutions
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players operating in the global background check software market are listed below:
- Accio Data
- Instant Checkmate
- FRS Software
- Sterling Infosystems
- Employers Choice Online
- Orange Tree Employment Screening
- Sterling Infosystems
- PreHire Screening Services
Global Background Check Software Market: Research Scope
Global Background Check Software Market, by End-user
- Government Organizations
- Non-government Organizations
Figure: Global Background Check Software Market, by End-user
Global Background Check Software Market, by Deployment Model
- Cloud based
Global Background Check Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global Background Check Software Market , by Region
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.