Global Background Check Software Market: Introduction
Background check software offers pre-employment screening tools for employers and applicants. The program is used by organizations to streamline the screening phase for potential recruits and volunteers, as well as to manage the data gathered during the screening process.
Global Background Check Software Market: Dynamics
- Increasing cases of data fraudulence
- Global demand for background check software is propelled by growing instances of data fraud by employees of academic and corporate organizations. The background check software allows companies to automate the selection phase for potential recruits as well as volunteers to capture and store information for future use. Such solutions are mainly used in academic and commercial organizations for the monitoring of drug tests and criminal records.
- However, lack of regulatory standards for employment background checking is expected to possibly impede the growth of the background check software market throughout the forecast period. However, new product launch and strategic partnerships between key players are anticipated to offer an opportunity for the global background check software market in the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America Led the Global Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global background check software market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held dominant share of the global background check software market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are the major countries that drive the market in this region. The extensive adoption of SaaS based solutions and presence of market players have provided a dominant position to the market in this region.
- The background check software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. China, India, Japan are some of the major countries which drive the market in this region.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Cloud segment to retain greater market share over the forecast period
- Based on deployment model, the background check software market is segmented into on-premise and cloud based. The cloud based deployment segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Growth exhibited by the segment is due to rising number of companies looking for flexible, cost-effective, and robust cloud computing solutions
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players operating in the global background check software market are listed below:
- Accio Data
- Instant Checkmate
- FRS Software
- Sterling Infosystems
- Employers Choice Online
- Orange Tree Employment Screening
- Sterling Infosystems
- PreHire Screening Services
Global Background Check Software Market: Research Scope
Global Background Check Software Market, by End-user
- Government Organizations
- Non-government Organizations
Figure: Global Background Check Software Market, by End-user
Global Background Check Software Market, by Deployment Model
- Cloud based
Global Background Check Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global Background Check Software Market , by Region
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.