Baby Swaddle Wrap Market: Introduction
- Baby swaddle wrap is used for swaddling babies, which is a process of wrapping them in a thin blanket or cloth. A baby swaddle wrap helps the baby to feel safe, cozy, warm, and secure and ensures better and comfortable sleep. Baby swaddle wraps help to recreate the feeling of security that the baby had in the womb. The wrap prevents the baby from excessive crying, flailing their arms and legs, and restricts the startle reflex that helps to soothe them and to sleep better and comfortably. Baby swaddle wraps are an alternative to blankets and quilts as normal blankets can entangle the baby and can cause suffocation. Baby swaddle wraps are available in different closures such as Velcro or zipper closure. Baby swaddle wraps can be bought online or in retail stores by caretakers and parents to choose the best quality product.
- Baby swaddle wraps are made of soft and thin cotton sheets such as muslin and bamboo fiber for more comfort to the baby.
Key Drivers of the Baby Swaddle Wrap Market
- An increase in consumer buying power across the globe is boosting the demand for baby swaddle wraps. Parents prefer high-quality products for their children irrespective of the cost which is a major factor driving the growth of the baby swaddle wrap market.
- In both developing and developed countries, people lean more toward high-quality, safe, and organic raw materials while buying baby swaddle wraps. Global Organic Textile Standard has approved organic cotton for baby swaddle wraps to use, as organic cotton is made by using natural and pesticide-free materials. These changes in consumer buying behavior have increased the demand for baby swaddle wraps.
- The rise in innovation and continuously evolving manufacturing technologies of swaddle wraps and adoption of organic raw materials by manufacturers is also fuelling the market growth of the product.
- An increase in online and e-commerce platforms with varieties of options of baby swaddle wraps including design, color, and more comfortable products have significantly increased the demand and sale of the product. Large number of consumers are inclined toward online sales channels for better options for their children’s comfort. These are the major factors boosting the growth of the baby swaddle wrap market.
Restraints of the Baby Swaddle Wrap Market
- A baby swaddle wrap if not used properly by parents can cause an increase in risk of hip joint problems and this is a major factor that hampers the growth of the market.
- The decline in production and logistics of baby swaddle wraps due to Covid-19 pandemic guidelines has also hampered the growth of the market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Baby Swaddle Wrap Market
- By region, the global baby swaddle wrap market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America holds major share of the global baby swaddle wrap market due to the strong presence of key players in regions such as the U.S., and rising demand for high-quality and organic cotton swaddle wraps.
- The Asia Pacific market is also expected to grow in the upcoming years due to an increase in disposable income, purchasing power, and rising awareness about the importance of sleep, comfort, and safety for newborn babies across countries including India and China.
Key Manufacturers Active in the Baby Swaddle Wrap Market Include:
- Malabar Baby
- Waddle n Swaddle
- KDTEX CO.,LTD
- BAMBOOSA LLC.
- Aden and Anais
- Organic & More
Key manufacturers are investing in R&D and creating advanced products with more comfort, and wear & tear-resistance in baby swaddle wraps.
Global Baby Swaddle Wrap Market: Research Scope
Global Baby Swaddle Wrap Market, by Size
- Small (70cmx70cm and 80cmx80cm and less)
- Medium (100cmx100cm)
- Large (120cmx120cm and above)
Global Baby Swaddle Wrap Market, by Price
- Low (Less than US$ 25)
- Medium (US$ 25- US$ 50)
- High (US$ 50 and above)
Global Baby Swaddle Wrap Market, by Raw Material
- Cotton Muslin
- Cotton Flannel
- Polyester Blend
- Others (Velvet, etc.)
Global Baby Swaddle Wrap Market, by Gender
Global Baby Swaddle Wrap Market, by Age Group
- 0-3 months
- 3-6 months
- 6-9 months
- 9-12 months
- 12-18 months
Global Baby Swaddle Wrap Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Baby Swaddle Wrap Market, by Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America