Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market – Introduction
- A baby sleeping bag is primarily used to maintain the body temperature of the baby at night. The sleeping bag ensures that the baby does not wake up due to the cold and is safe and sleeps peacefully at night. Baby sleeping bags are designed to provide comfort and warmth without the need for any additional bedding such as blankets and top sheets. Baby sleeping bags also reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Available in different sizes, designs, materials, and colors, baby sleeping bags are more convenient than blankets. Babies wriggling under the covers at night is the risk attributed to blankets.
Increasing awareness and usage of baby sleeping bags in emerging economies projected to be a driving factor for the baby sleeping bag market
- Rapid increase in awareness and usage of baby sleeping bags, and advantages such as the fact that it keeps the baby’s body temperature at a more constant level while sleeping, is easy to use, and offers peaceful sleep are projected to be major driving factors of the baby sleeping bag market during the forecast period.
- The rising population of infants and toddlers in developing countries such as China, India, Australia, and various other developing countries across the globe is also one the significant reasons projected to drive the sales of baby sleeping bags in the near future.
Rise in sale of baby clothing and baby care products through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites anticipated to create new opportunity for the baby sleeping bag market
- Rising trend of selling baby clothing and other baby care products through online distribution channels especially on company-owned websites and on e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and other regional e-commerce sites across the globe is anticipated to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of baby sleeping bags. Manufacturers and suppliers also offer discounts and exclusive offers and schemes to drive the overall sale of baby sleeping bags on e-commerce websites.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe considered to be the Largest Market for Baby Sleeping Bags
- Geographically, the global baby sleeping bag market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe accounted for major share of the global baby sleeping bag market in 2019. The market in Europe is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rising trend of using baby sleeping bags with innovative shapes, designs, colors, and with different features such as printed animal characters, which is projected to drive the sales of baby sleeping bags.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rapid increase in number of new born babies, and rise in sale of baby clothing and other baby products on e-commerce websites in China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for baby sleeping bags in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Baby Sleeping Bag Market
Prominent baby sleeping bag manufacturing companies are likely to face healthy competition during the forecasted timeline. Brands such as Aden & Anais, Merino Kids USA, Gro-group, ergoPouch, and Vertbaudet are making baby sleeping bags with innovation designs, colors, shapes etc. and planning to expand and launch more comfortable and economical baby sleeping bags. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global baby sleeping bags market include:
- Aden & Anais
- Merino Kids USA
- baby deedee LLC
- Carter’s, Inc.
- Superlove Merino
- Kyte Baby
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Baby Sleeping Bag Market, Request for a Sample
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market – Research Scope
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Type
- Cotton Sleeping Bag
- Polyester Sleeping Bag
- Others (Woolen Sleeping Bag etc.)
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Thermal Resistance
- 0.5 Tog (24 degrees Celsius or More)
- 1 Tog (21 – 23 degrees Celsius)
- 2.5 Tog (18 – 20 degrees Celsius)
- More than 2.5 Tog (16 – 17 degrees Celsius)
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Age Group
- 0 – 6 months
- 6 – 12 months
- 12 – 18 months
- 18 – 24 months
- Above 24 months
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Price Category
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Gender
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.