Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market – Introduction
- A baby sleeping bag is primarily used to maintain the body temperature of the baby at night. The sleeping bag ensures that the baby does not wake up due to the cold and is safe and sleeps peacefully at night. Baby sleeping bags are designed to provide comfort and warmth without the need for any additional bedding such as blankets and top sheets. Baby sleeping bags also reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Available in different sizes, designs, materials, and colors, baby sleeping bags are more convenient than blankets. Babies wriggling under the covers at night is the risk attributed to blankets.
Increasing awareness and usage of baby sleeping bags in emerging economies projected to be a driving factor for the baby sleeping bag market
- Rapid increase in awareness and usage of baby sleeping bags, and advantages such as the fact that it keeps the baby’s body temperature at a more constant level while sleeping, is easy to use, and offers peaceful sleep are projected to be major driving factors of the baby sleeping bag market during the forecast period.
- The rising population of infants and toddlers in developing countries such as China, India, Australia, and various other developing countries across the globe is also one the significant reasons projected to drive the sales of baby sleeping bags in the near future.
Rise in sale of baby clothing and baby care products through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites anticipated to create new opportunity for the baby sleeping bag market
- Rising trend of selling baby clothing and other baby care products through online distribution channels especially on company-owned websites and on e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and other regional e-commerce sites across the globe is anticipated to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of baby sleeping bags. Manufacturers and suppliers also offer discounts and exclusive offers and schemes to drive the overall sale of baby sleeping bags on e-commerce websites.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe considered to be the Largest Market for Baby Sleeping Bags
- Geographically, the global baby sleeping bag market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe accounted for major share of the global baby sleeping bag market in 2019. The market in Europe is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rising trend of using baby sleeping bags with innovative shapes, designs, colors, and with different features such as printed animal characters, which is projected to drive the sales of baby sleeping bags.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rapid increase in number of new born babies, and rise in sale of baby clothing and other baby products on e-commerce websites in China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for baby sleeping bags in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Baby Sleeping Bag Market
Prominent baby sleeping bag manufacturing companies are likely to face healthy competition during the forecasted timeline. Brands such as Aden & Anais, Merino Kids USA, Gro-group, ergoPouch, and Vertbaudet are making baby sleeping bags with innovation designs, colors, shapes etc. and planning to expand and launch more comfortable and economical baby sleeping bags. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global baby sleeping bags market include:
- Aden & Anais
- Merino Kids USA
- baby deedee LLC
- Carter’s, Inc.
- Superlove Merino
- Kyte Baby
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Baby Sleeping Bag Market, Request for a Sample
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market – Research Scope
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Type
- Cotton Sleeping Bag
- Polyester Sleeping Bag
- Others (Woolen Sleeping Bag etc.)
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Thermal Resistance
- 0.5 Tog (24 degrees Celsius or More)
- 1 Tog (21 – 23 degrees Celsius)
- 2.5 Tog (18 – 20 degrees Celsius)
- More than 2.5 Tog (16 – 17 degrees Celsius)
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Age Group
- 0 – 6 months
- 6 – 12 months
- 12 – 18 months
- 18 – 24 months
- Above 24 months
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Price Category
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Gender
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.