Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market – Introduction
- A baby sleeping bag is primarily used to maintain the body temperature of the baby at night. The sleeping bag ensures that the baby does not wake up due to the cold and is safe and sleeps peacefully at night. Baby sleeping bags are designed to provide comfort and warmth without the need for any additional bedding such as blankets and top sheets. Baby sleeping bags also reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Available in different sizes, designs, materials, and colors, baby sleeping bags are more convenient than blankets. Babies wriggling under the covers at night is the risk attributed to blankets.
Increasing awareness and usage of baby sleeping bags in emerging economies projected to be a driving factor for the baby sleeping bag market
- Rapid increase in awareness and usage of baby sleeping bags, and advantages such as the fact that it keeps the baby’s body temperature at a more constant level while sleeping, is easy to use, and offers peaceful sleep are projected to be major driving factors of the baby sleeping bag market during the forecast period.
- The rising population of infants and toddlers in developing countries such as China, India, Australia, and various other developing countries across the globe is also one the significant reasons projected to drive the sales of baby sleeping bags in the near future.
Rise in sale of baby clothing and baby care products through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites anticipated to create new opportunity for the baby sleeping bag market
- Rising trend of selling baby clothing and other baby care products through online distribution channels especially on company-owned websites and on e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and other regional e-commerce sites across the globe is anticipated to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of baby sleeping bags. Manufacturers and suppliers also offer discounts and exclusive offers and schemes to drive the overall sale of baby sleeping bags on e-commerce websites.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe considered to be the Largest Market for Baby Sleeping Bags
- Geographically, the global baby sleeping bag market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe accounted for major share of the global baby sleeping bag market in 2019. The market in Europe is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rising trend of using baby sleeping bags with innovative shapes, designs, colors, and with different features such as printed animal characters, which is projected to drive the sales of baby sleeping bags.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rapid increase in number of new born babies, and rise in sale of baby clothing and other baby products on e-commerce websites in China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for baby sleeping bags in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Baby Sleeping Bag Market
Prominent baby sleeping bag manufacturing companies are likely to face healthy competition during the forecasted timeline. Brands such as Aden & Anais, Merino Kids USA, Gro-group, ergoPouch, and Vertbaudet are making baby sleeping bags with innovation designs, colors, shapes etc. and planning to expand and launch more comfortable and economical baby sleeping bags. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global baby sleeping bags market include:
- Aden & Anais
- Merino Kids USA
- baby deedee LLC
- Carter’s, Inc.
- Superlove Merino
- Kyte Baby
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Baby Sleeping Bag Market, Request for a Sample
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market – Research Scope
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Type
- Cotton Sleeping Bag
- Polyester Sleeping Bag
- Others (Woolen Sleeping Bag etc.)
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Thermal Resistance
- 0.5 Tog (24 degrees Celsius or More)
- 1 Tog (21 – 23 degrees Celsius)
- 2.5 Tog (18 – 20 degrees Celsius)
- More than 2.5 Tog (16 – 17 degrees Celsius)
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Age Group
- 0 – 6 months
- 6 – 12 months
- 12 – 18 months
- 18 – 24 months
- Above 24 months
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Price Category
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Gender
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Baby Sleeping Bag Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.