Global Baby Nail Trimmer Market – Introduction
- A baby nail trimmer is a product used for cutting the fingernails and toenails of babies. A baby nail trimmer ensures that the baby does not get hurt while trimming the nails. Baby nail trimmers have a magnifying glass that helps parents to zoom in on the nails of the baby and increase the visibility of nails to four times, compared to other nail cutters. This helps parents to be more cautious and cut the nails without any pain. Most parents have concerns about the health and hygiene of their infants and these concerns have been rising; this has increased the spending on baby care products. Sales through e-commerce websites have seen a steady increase, and the customer base is high in supermarkets.
Increasing birth rates, changes in lifestyle, and need to shape and trim nails without abrasion are factors driving the baby nail trimmer market
- Demand for baby nail trimmers is driven by the innovative products that have been introduced by manufacturers in the market. Innovation meeting the requirements of anxious parents is one of the leading factors that drives the sale of baby nail trimmers through distribution channels of e-commerce such as Amazon, and supermarkets such as Walmart and Target stores. The increase in population, shift in living style pattern, and rising disposable income are significantly driving the baby nail trimmer market. Manufacturers have improvised the product by introducing an LED-light feature in it so that parents can cut the nails while the infant is sleeping.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rising concerns of injuries and scratches around the face a key reason for growing market share of baby nail trimmers in the baby care category
- Generally, newborn babies have no control over their arms and hands which often results in scratches on the nose and a scratched face. These scratches sometimes can lead to infection, thus encouraging parents to be more careful and buy baby friendly products. Sale of baby nail trimmers has been influenced by this concern of parents. Manufacturers keeping in mind the demand of parents have manufactured different nail trimmers for newborns that include standard nail clippers, baby-sized nail scissors, and electric nail files.
North America Dominates the Global Baby Nail Trimmer Market
- Geographically, the global baby nail trimmer market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global baby nail trimmer market in 2019. North America has seen a surge in birth rate along with the rise in disposable income, which is likely to increase the sales of baby nail trimmers during the forecast period. Also, parental concern related to the health and hygiene of a newborn has led to an increase in spending. Europe has a significant market share in the sale of electric baby nail trimmers due to the presence of a number of players in the region.
- The market for baby nail trimmers in Asia Pacific is triggered by the popularity of e-commerce in the region and is expected to witness potential growth during the forecast period. During the forecast period, the markets in China and Japan are expected to continue to grow due to the availability of raw materials for electronic products. Electric nail trimmer is a product type of baby nail trimmers, and China and Japan have a significant market share in the electronics sector; therefore, the market for electric nail trimmers is significant in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Baby Nail Trimmer Market
Prominent baby nail trimmer companies are projected to face tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as ZoLi Inc., Green Bell, Buy Buy Baby, Inc., Frida, TUNG LING INDUSTRIAL Co. (Piyo Piyo Nail Trimmer), Little Martin's Drawer, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., TOMY International, Inc., Momadise, and Bubs n Tots are manufacturing and designing innovative products in the baby nail trimmers category keeping in mind the utmost safety of infants. There are several local players in the market, leading to considerable competition. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global baby nail trimmer market include:
- ZoLi Inc.
- Green Bell
- Buy Buy Baby
- TUNG LING INDUSTRIAL Co
- Little Martin's Drawer
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
- TOMY International
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Baby Nail Trimmer Market, Request for a Sample
Global Baby Nail Trimmer Market – Research Scope
Global Baby Nail Trimmer Market, by Product Type
Global Baby Nail Trimmer Market, by Age
- Below 3 months
- 4-6 months
- 6-12 months
- Above 12 months
Global Baby Nail Trimmer Market, by Price Category
Global Baby Nail Trimmer Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Medical Stores etc.)
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.