Baby Mats Market: Introduction
- Baby mats are made from fabric that is used on a flat surface to ensure the safety of babies. Changing lifestyle and lack of enough time to look after babies have resulted in rise in demand for baby products such as games, toys, and mats. These products help keep babies engaged. Additionally, manufacturers are offering mats with vibrant colors that attract kids. Thus, demand for baby mats has been increasing. This is likely to fuel the global baby mats market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Baby Mats Market
- The trend of daycare, playgroups, and playschools has been rising, as these help take care of babies when parents are away or busy at their workplace. Additionally, growth in awareness about the importance of physical activities is boosting the demand for baby mats. This is expected to drive the global baby mats market in the near future.
- Designs, prints, and colors of mats encourage babies to crawl and use their hands and legs. Thus, parents prefer baby mats for their children. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for baby mats during the forecast period. However, often, these products are made from local and cheap materials manufactured by local manufacturers. This can result in skin rashes. Thus, parents are concerned about the usage of these products. This is hampering the baby mats market. Nonetheless, development of distribution channels (such as online stores) that supply products across the globe is estimated to offer lucrative opportunities to key players operating in the market.
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Baby Mats Market
- In terms of geography, the global baby mats market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe dominates the global baby mats market. This trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Demand for baby mats is high in Germany, the U.K., France, and Italy due to the rising population of working women in these countries.
- The baby mats market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a faster CAGR owing to the rise in demand for baby mats in China and India. Additionally, presence of large numbers of manufacturers is another factor that is expected to fuel the baby mats market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Baby Mats Market
- Infantino LLC
- Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
- Kids2 Inc.
- Kleeger Products
- Lovevery Play
- Mamas & Papas
- Skip Hop, Inc.
Global Baby Mats Market: Research Scope
Global Baby Mats Market, by Product Type
- Puzzle Mats
- Tummy Time Mats
- Foam Baby Play Mats
- Others (Quilted Play Mats, etc.)
Global Baby Mats Market, by Application
- Personal Use
- Commercial Use
Global Baby Mats Market, by Price
Global Baby Mats Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- Independent Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Baby Mats Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.