Baby grooming products include hair care and skin care products that are used to protect the baby from the external environment. Demand for baby grooming products is anticipated to rise in the near future, due to rising disposable income of people and increasing awareness about the baby’s health. Several companies have entered the baby grooming products market and with effective marketing strategies, they are able to cater to the rising demand for products across the globe. Growing popularity of online platforms also prompts manufacturers around the globe to expand their businesses through e-commerce platforms. Free-home delivery, several online offers, and easy exchange provided by online distribution channels are boosting its share of the market across the globe. Innovation is also anticipated to propel the market, as customers demand more efficient and improved products. Economic conditions in developing countries such as Brazil, India, and China are rapidly improving due to rising urbanization and industrialization. This is anticipated to boost the baby grooming products market during the forecast period.
Global Baby Grooming Products Market – Competitive Landscape
The baby grooming products market witnesses the participation of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion, to consolidate their position in the market.
- In February 2019, Johnson and Johnson announced their decision to acquire Auris Health, Inc., a privately-held company that engages in the development of robotic technologies. The company is focused on business expansion in different sectors in order to strengthen its share in the market.
- In July 2019, Kimberly-Clark introduced a new diaper, Huggies Special Delivery diapers, under its Huggies brand. The company aims to expand its product portfolio in order to cater to the rising demand for products across the globe.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Baby Grooming Products Market? Ask for the Report Brochure here
The Procter & Gamble Company
The Procter & Gamble Company is a prominent global player in the field of consumer goods. The company was founded in 1837, and it is presently based in Ohio, U.S. It offers a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products. The company has around 95,000 employees around the world.
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is leading global company that provides medical devices, consumer packaged goods, and pharmaceuticals. It was established in 1886. The company operates through three segments: Consumer healthcare, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals. It has around 134,000 employees and 250 subsidiaries located in 60 countries across the globe.
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a renowned global company that engages in the manufacture of personal care products. It was founded in 1872. The company and has around 42,000 employees located across the globe. The company offers its products through various brands including Kleenex facial tissue and Huggies disposable diapers and baby wipes.
Several international and domestic players operate in the global baby grooming products market. Prominent players include Unilever, Babisil International Ltd., Nestle, Farlin Corporation, Peg Perego, and Baby Jogger.
Global Baby Grooming Products Market – Dynamics
Rising awareness among parents about baby’s health and wellness to drive baby grooming products market
Rising awareness about their baby’s health and wellness among parents due to improved socio economic conditions is anticipated to boost the baby grooming products market across the globe. Additionally, improving standards of living and rising disposable income of people across emerging economies are also anticipated to offer significant opportunities to manufacturers.
Expansion of e-commerce industry and rising number of working women fuel baby grooming products market
Rising number of internet users and online shoppers is boosting the online platform market across the globe. This in turn is expected to fuel the demand for baby grooming products. Online platforms offers several benefits such as free home delivery, discounts, product varieties, and easy exchange, which is a major factors that makes online market highly attractive. Furthermore, rise in the number of working women is likely to fuel the demand for baby grooming products during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Baby Grooming Products Market, Ask for a Customized Report here
Global Baby Grooming Products Market – Segmentation
The global baby grooming products market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution Channel
Global Baby Grooming Products Market Segmentation – By Type:
Based on type, the global baby grooming products market can be classified into:
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- Other Cosmetics
Global Baby Grooming Products Market Segmentation – By Distribution Channel:
Based on distribution channel, the global baby grooming products market can be bifurcated into:
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.