Global Baby Cloth Diapers Market: Overview
A cloth diaper is a garment used for infants who have yet to be trained for the social performance of essential bodily processes. Rising environmental concerns have pushed people to think about cloth diapers which are reusable and have matched up to the quality of plastic diapers, states Transparency Market Research.
The world population is rising, and so is the standard of living. People are adopting innovations that make life easier and diapers are witnessing the same trend. As newborns rise in numbers, the future for the baby cloth diapers market seems bright. This will drive growth in the baby cloth diapers market over the period of 2020 to 2030.
Global Baby Cloth Diapers Market: Competitive Landscape
A limited number of manufacturers exist in the global baby cloth diapers market, making the market consolidated to certain extent. These players are expected to increase production facilities and fund innovations in this market. Mergers of facilities manufacturing subparts of cloth diapers should help achieve production goals.
A few of these players are:
- Domtar Corporation
- Kao Corporation
- The Procter and Gamble Company
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Ontex Group NV
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Baby Cloth Diapers Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- Despite a falling fertility rate which currently stands at 2.5 children per woman, the world population is increasing at the rate of 1.1% per year. Current world population stands at 7.8 billion, with numbers expected to rise to 11 billion by the end of the 21st century. Such trends predict well the growth that the baby cloth diapers market will see in the coming years.
- People are increasingly investing in the personal care industry. This sector is expected to grow at a significant pace till 2024. Diapers form an important part of this industry as people invest more in the care of their infants. The rise in disposable income among an increasingly affluent workforce drives this trend.
- Infant mortality has reached extremely low levels as compared to trends seen in the past few decades. This can be attributed to the promulgation of healthy child rearing practices among the population mainly due to initiatives by regional governments. Cloth diapers form an important part of this initiative as they promote child health and effective waste management while preventing environmental damage due to plastic diapers. As awareness among people rises, so is anticipated the baby cloth diapers market witness a steady growth in the coming years.
Global Baby Cloth Diapers Market: Regional Analysis
The Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is currently the global leader in the baby cloth diapers market. This can be attributed to the higher fertility rates and concomitant population increases seen in this region. Growing investment in healthcare infrastructure and awareness among people is expected to fuel acceptance for cloth diapers.
North America and Europe are estimated to register modest growth in this market owing to population growth and increase in the geriatric section of the same in these regions. Though demand for personal care products is greater here than in other regions of the world, impetus is set to remain steady, owing to the factors mentioned above.
Latin America and Africa too are expected to add volumes to the cloth diapers market. Nigeria holds the distinction of having the youngest population in the world. As standards of living pick up in these areas, the cloth diaper market is set to see steady growth in the future.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global baby cloth diapers market, ask for a customized report
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.