B2B Price Optimization and Management Software Market - Introduction
- B2B price optimization and management software is used as an enterprise platform to efficiently optimize and manage the price of an enterprise's services and goods. The software platform helps to analyze the service and products after changing prices due to market condition and also helps in price decisions by recommending the price that is likely to generate more business.
- B2B price optimization and management software are majorly used in the e-commerce industry, airlines, commercial cab services, and manufacturing industries, etc. In the airline industry, B2B price optimization and management software is used for pricing models that depend upon supply and demand factors.
- Several solution providers are providing the software platform with a focus on product management and back-office price management solutions; some of the solution providers offer the solution for sales representatives with real-time sales intelligence.
- Solution providers also offer price optimization software that supports B2B2C and B2C business models. Adoption of B2B price optimization and management software is expected to increase among multiple industries such as energy, wholesale & distribution, travel & transportation, chemical & petroleum, food & beverages, telecommunications, and consumer packaged goods.
Click here to read more about market growth of B2B Price Optimization and Management Software
Key Drivers of the B2B Price Optimization and Management Software Market
- Increasing penetration of the internet and growing adoption of digital platforms among industries for product lifecycle management in terms of price and demand is expected to drive the growth of the market. Companies are investing in tools to be used in the analysis process of product demand according to their competitive process, which is also expected to boost the growth of the B2B price optimization and management software market.
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based software services is expected to create better business opportunities for solution providers of B2B price optimization and management software
Low adoption in small & medium size enterprises expected to hinder the growth of the market
- The high cost of B2B price optimization and management software may impact the demand for the software among small and medium enterprises, which restrains the growth of the market.
- Small and medium enterprises have limited budgets for advanced software for business processes, and lack of awareness about the advantages of this software among enterprises is expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Click here to read more about market dynamics
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global B2B Price Optimization and Management Software Market
- Companies are facing business decline and business losses due to the increasing impact of COVID-19 on manufacturing and supply chains of products and services. Companies have invested in price optimization tools to analyze the market condition of the products with increasing prices due to a shortage and supply of raw materials.
- Demand for B2B price optimization and management software solutions is increasing during the COVID-19 lockdown situation; however, it is likely to show better growth during the forecast period due to the increasing dependency of companies on digital platforms.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global B2B Price Optimization and Management Software Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the B2B price optimization and management software market due to increasing awareness and adoption of the automation solution among large enterprises for business operations.
- The B2B price optimization and management software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing investment by major players to provide the solution across the region and also due to the increasing number of IT and services companies in Asia Pacific.
Click here to read more about market share by company, 2019
Key Players Operating in the Global B2B Price Optimization and Management Software Market
- Apttus Corporation
Apttus Corporation is a global provider of business-to-business solutions and business process automation solutions. The company offers solutions and services in contract management, revenue management, and price & quote management solutions.
- Syncron AB
Syncron AB is a global provider of after-sales service solutions. The company offers price management solutions to agricultural equipment, automotive, medical equipment, and high tech & electronic industries.
Other key players operating in the global B2B price optimization and management software market includes BlackCurve Solutions Limited, Flintfox International Limited, Competera Limited, Perfect Price, Inc., SPOSEA B.V. and Vistaar Technologies, Inc.
Global B2B Price Optimization and Management Software Market: Research Scope
Global B2B Price Optimization and Management Software Market, by Deployment
Global B2B Price Optimization and Management Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global B2B Price Optimization and Management Software Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecom
- Travel & Tourism
- Consumer Goods
Global B2B Price Optimization and Management Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Price Management Solutions
- B2B Selling & Pricing Optimization Software
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.