B2B Gateway Software: Introduction
- B2B gateway software is integration middleware that streamlines, standardizes, and secures information exchange among organizations and their trading business partners. It also centralizes and consolidates process and data interoperability and integration within a company’s internal and external endpoint applications or Software as a Service (SaaS). Besides, B2B gateway software collects data from source applications, and then translates the data or information into standardized formats, so as to send the documents to the business partner by using the proper transport protocol.
- The B2B gateway software market is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to expansion in technologies across the world. B2B gateway software centralizes integration and information exchange between back-end systems across enterprises. Furthermore, B2B gateway software delivers a greater level of security and control over the exchange of proprietary assets to meet all B2B requirements in a single platform.
Global B2B Gateway Software Market: Dynamics
Global B2B Gateway Software Market: Key Drivers
- Surge in demand for B2B gateway software among small & medium, and large enterprises is a key factor likely to accelerate the B2B gateway software market in the next few years. B2B gateway software can integrate all complex electronic data interchange (EDI) and B2B processes across their partner communities in a single gateway.
- Increasing adoption of cloud B2B gateway software among logistics, transportation, and manufacturing sectors is projected to boost the demand for the software across the globe.
- Growing adoption of B2B gateway software through hosted cloud services, which can assist organizations to work and trade more effectively with their suppliers, customers, and business partners by automating key business processes is expected to boost the B2B gateway software market.
- Currently, various organizations are focused on real-time error monitoring to ensure smooth operations, which is expected to create new opportunities for the B2B gateway software market during the forecast period.
Global B2B Gateway Software Market: Restraints
- Technology fragmentation and growing cybersecurity threats are the major factors expected to obstruct the growth of the global B2B gateway software market in the next few years.
- Lack of skilled professionals who can implement comprehensive B2B integration suites across organizations is also anticipated to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global B2B Gateway Software Market
The COVID-19 outbreak has been a major challenge for the post-pandemic business environment. Governments of different countries across the world have imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the disease. Hence, organizations or enterprises are adopting B2B gateway software to automate end-to-end business processes during the pandemic outbreak, in order to increase revenues by reducing errors with a seamless and secure integration network. B2B gateway software was extensively used by organizations across both developed and developing countries during the pandemic outbreak to enhance partner management capabilities, and improve financial compliance and security features. This in turn is expected to enhance the growth of B2B gateway software during the COVID-19 outbreak.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global B2B Gateway Software Market
- In terms of region, the global B2B gateway software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global B2B gateway software market in 2020. The U.S. is the key market in the region due to the increasing adoption of B2B gateway software for automating data management across large enterprises. Additionally, presence of well-established players who offer B2B gateway software is expected to boost the B2B gateway software market in the North American region.
- The B2B gateway software market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing adoption of B2B gateway software among enterprises across China, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and India, which can handle all international EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) protocols and standards required by any given trading business partner.
Global B2B Gateway Software Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the B2B gateway software market with a strong presence. Hence, the B2B gateway software market is fragmented in nature. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the global B2B gateway software market. Manufacturers are increasingly focusing on collaborations, mergers, and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions in order to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global B2B Gateway Software Market Include:
- Software AG
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Informatica LLC
- ArcESB International
- OpenText Corp.
- SAP SE
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Generix Group
- SEEBURGER AG
Global B2B Gateway Software Market: Research Scope
Global B2B Gateway Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global B2B Gateway Software Market, by Deployment
Global B2B Gateway Software Market, by Industry
- Retail & E-commerce
- IT & Telecommunications
Global B2B Gateway Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!