B2B Gateway Software: Introduction
- B2B gateway software is integration middleware that streamlines, standardizes, and secures information exchange among organizations and their trading business partners. It also centralizes and consolidates process and data interoperability and integration within a company’s internal and external endpoint applications or Software as a Service (SaaS). Besides, B2B gateway software collects data from source applications, and then translates the data or information into standardized formats, so as to send the documents to the business partner by using the proper transport protocol.
- The B2B gateway software market is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to expansion in technologies across the world. B2B gateway software centralizes integration and information exchange between back-end systems across enterprises. Furthermore, B2B gateway software delivers a greater level of security and control over the exchange of proprietary assets to meet all B2B requirements in a single platform.
Global B2B Gateway Software Market: Dynamics
Global B2B Gateway Software Market: Key Drivers
- Surge in demand for B2B gateway software among small & medium, and large enterprises is a key factor likely to accelerate the B2B gateway software market in the next few years. B2B gateway software can integrate all complex electronic data interchange (EDI) and B2B processes across their partner communities in a single gateway.
- Increasing adoption of cloud B2B gateway software among logistics, transportation, and manufacturing sectors is projected to boost the demand for the software across the globe.
- Growing adoption of B2B gateway software through hosted cloud services, which can assist organizations to work and trade more effectively with their suppliers, customers, and business partners by automating key business processes is expected to boost the B2B gateway software market.
- Currently, various organizations are focused on real-time error monitoring to ensure smooth operations, which is expected to create new opportunities for the B2B gateway software market during the forecast period.
Global B2B Gateway Software Market: Restraints
- Technology fragmentation and growing cybersecurity threats are the major factors expected to obstruct the growth of the global B2B gateway software market in the next few years.
- Lack of skilled professionals who can implement comprehensive B2B integration suites across organizations is also anticipated to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global B2B Gateway Software Market
The COVID-19 outbreak has been a major challenge for the post-pandemic business environment. Governments of different countries across the world have imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the disease. Hence, organizations or enterprises are adopting B2B gateway software to automate end-to-end business processes during the pandemic outbreak, in order to increase revenues by reducing errors with a seamless and secure integration network. B2B gateway software was extensively used by organizations across both developed and developing countries during the pandemic outbreak to enhance partner management capabilities, and improve financial compliance and security features. This in turn is expected to enhance the growth of B2B gateway software during the COVID-19 outbreak.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global B2B Gateway Software Market
- In terms of region, the global B2B gateway software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global B2B gateway software market in 2020. The U.S. is the key market in the region due to the increasing adoption of B2B gateway software for automating data management across large enterprises. Additionally, presence of well-established players who offer B2B gateway software is expected to boost the B2B gateway software market in the North American region.
- The B2B gateway software market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing adoption of B2B gateway software among enterprises across China, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and India, which can handle all international EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) protocols and standards required by any given trading business partner.
Global B2B Gateway Software Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the B2B gateway software market with a strong presence. Hence, the B2B gateway software market is fragmented in nature. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the global B2B gateway software market. Manufacturers are increasingly focusing on collaborations, mergers, and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions in order to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global B2B Gateway Software Market Include:
- Software AG
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Informatica LLC
- ArcESB International
- OpenText Corp.
- SAP SE
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Generix Group
- SEEBURGER AG
Global B2B Gateway Software Market: Research Scope
Global B2B Gateway Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global B2B Gateway Software Market, by Deployment
Global B2B Gateway Software Market, by Industry
- Retail & E-commerce
- IT & Telecommunications
Global B2B Gateway Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.