B2B Buyer Intent Data Tools Market: Introduction
- Intent marketing is the marketing of services or products based on a customer’s activities or actions that signal intent to use, so as to make purchasing decisions better. B2B intent data tools help to recognize buyer readiness with strong signals and additional context cues by highlighting priority leads.
- B2B buyer intent data tools can benefit companies in prioritizing buying groups and accounts. Besides, B2B buyer intent data tools are designed to meet the needs of companies during a specific period of time in any marketing activity.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, B2B buyer intent data tools have been used by companies across the world to enhance sales conversion rates through online marketing. B2B buyer intent data tools help companies to improve their lead qualification process and also to promote their products and services during pandemic outbreak for enhancing their businesses, across the world. This is boosting the growth of the B2B buyer intent data tools market across the globe.
Click here to read more about market size and growth trends
Global B2B Buyer Intent Data Tools Market: Market Dynamics
- Rising adoption of B2B buyer intent data tools in large and small & medium enterprises, so as to deliver both individual contact-specific information and account-specific information to justify an increased focus on a specific opportunity is expected to accelerate the growth of the B2B buyer intent data tools market.
- Growing popularity of data mining, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to determine or identify millions of data points across multiple channels is expected to boost the growth of the B2B buyer intent data tools market during the forecast period.
- Increasing demand for B2B buyer intent data tools for event marketing worldwide and building highly targeted prospect lists in companies is expected to trigger the growth of the B2B buyer intent data tools market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global B2B Buyer Intent Data Tools Market
- In terms of region, the global B2B buyer intent data tools market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global B2B buyer intent data tools market, due to well-established players in the region who focus on innovation and build capabilities to differentiate their products from their competitors. In addition, established players are focusing on providing B2B buyer intent data tools with machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies, to optimize marketing efforts. This factor accelerates the growth of the B2B buyer intent data tools market in the North America region.
- The B2B buyer intent data tools market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to rising number of small & medium sized enterprises in developing countries such as India and China. In addition, rising awareness among organizations about B2B buyer intent data tools for analyzing the consumer journey into intent and typical buying behavior is expected to boost the growth of the market across Asia Pacific.
Click here to read more about regional analysis
Global B2B Buyer Intent Data Tools Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global B2B Buyer Intent Data Tools Market
Companies operating in the B2B buyer intent data tools market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide B2B buyer intent data tools. The B2B buyer intent data tools market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global B2B buyer intent data tools market include:
- Demandbase, Inc.
- IT Central Station
- EverString Technology
- idio Ltd. (Episerver)
- IntentData.io, Inc.
- ZoomInfo Technologies LLC.
- Madison Logic
Click here to read more about Competitive Landscape
Global B2B Buyer Intent Data Tools Market: Research Scope
Global B2B Buyer Intent Data Tools Market Segmentation, by Deployment
Global B2B Buyer Intent Data Tools Market Segmentation, by Enterprise
- Small & Medium
Global B2B Buyer Intent Data Tools Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Intent data for B2B marketing and sales
- B2B marketing automation.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.