Axial Fans: Introduction
- Axial fans are a type of fan that causes gas to flow through it in an axial direction parallel to the shaft above which the blades rotate. The flow is axial at entry and exit. Axial fans also have the ability to produce pressure difference.
- Performance of an axial fan depends on the shape of blades and number of blades. The product has high usage in wind tunnels and cooling towers.
Key Drivers of the Global Axial Fans Market
- Axial fans work to create low-pressure, high-volume airflows. The product finds usage in confined cooling spaces including server rooms and work spaces.
- A standard AC model is energy efficient. Axial fans consume around 100 watt electricity during its high speed rotation. It can be connected directly to a DC power source including batteries and solar panels. Thus, it is widely used in different vending machines as a result of its even flow of cold air.
- Advancement in vending machine technology is driving manufacturers to invest in high quality axial fans. This factor is expected to boost its usage in the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rising Demand for Cooling Towers to Create New Market Opportunities
- Overheating is a major throwback of various technologies. Axial fans help products to deal with problems of overheating. Furthermore, rising number of cooling towers at the global level is driving the sales of axial fans.
Volatility in Raw Material Cost to Hamper the Global Axial Fans Market
- The global axial fans market is affected negatively as a result of changing raw material cost. The price of metal is volatile at the global level which restricts the growth of the axial fans market.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Axial Fans
- Asia Pacific was the fastest growing axial fans market in 2018. Rising investment in cooling towers from developing economies including China and India is driving the market growth.
- North America and Europe accounted for significant share of the axial fans market, with major players operating their global market from these regions. The U.S. accounted for major market share in North America.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Axial Fans Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global axial fans market is fragmented in nature. Key market participants are signing strategic partnerships and taking strategic merger and acquisition decisions to increase their global market reach. Companies are working on axial fan technology operational at low energy. The global energy crisis is driving manufacturers to work on these features. Germany based company ebm-papst has invested in low energy consuming axial fan production to increase their product demand. A few of the key players operating in the global axial fans market are listed below:
- Oriental Motor
- Sofasco Fans
- Pelonis Technologies
- Fulltech Electric
- ADDA Corporation
- Halifax Fan
- Commonwealth Industrial Corporation
- Delta Fan
- NMB Technologies
- Thermaco Inc.
- Nidec Corporation
Global Axial Fans Market: Research Scope
Global Axial Fans Market, by Product
- AC Axial Fans
- DC Axial Fans
Global Axial Fans Market, by Type
- Centrifugal Fans
- Axial Fans
- Cross Flow Fans
- Domestic Exhaust Fans
- Power Roof Fans
- Range Hood Fans
Global Axial Fans Market, by End-users
Global Axial Fans Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.