Global Award Management Software Market: Introduction
Award management software is utilized by companies to efficiently handle the full awards process, including selection, compilation, and review of applications, along with judgments and submissions. The software gathers and incorporates all details related to the award process. The platform attempts to reduce the ambiguity of the existing award programs and tries to incorporate a multitude of alternatives.
Global Award Management Software Market: Dynamics
- Increasing demand for grant management solutions
- The increasing requirement for grant management solutions from the government is a key factor driving the global award management software market. Grant management software aims to support fund-seeking organizations, such as colleges, and navigate and simplify the grant cycle. Such solutions helps the company to rise to greater heights while saving workers time. In addition, the growing need to match award operations with the goals of organizations is also projected to propel the award management software market globally in the future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America Led the Global Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global award management software market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held a dominant share of the global award management software market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are the major countries that drive the market in this region. Growth of the market in this region is attributed to the growing prevalence of small and medium-sized companies in the area as well as adoption of emerging technology in the U.S. and Canada.
- The award management software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are major countries of the award management software market in the region.
Cloud Segment to Retain a Greater Market Share Over the Forecast Period
- Based on deployment model, the market is segmented into on-premise and cloud based. The cloud based segment accounted for leading position in the market in 2019 and is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period. The segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, attributed to a multitude of benefits such as fast processing capacity, cost-efficiency, scalability, and reduced expenditure on IT Infrastructure facilities.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players operating in the global award management software market are listed below:
- Award Force
- Awards Absolute
- StreamLink Software Inc.
- WizeHive, Inc.
Global Award Management Software Market: Research Scope
Global Award Management Software Market, by Component
Figure: Global Award Management Software Market, by Component
Global Award Management Software Market, by Deployment Model
- Cloud based
Global Award Management Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global Award Management Software Market , by Region
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.