Global Aviation Consulting Service Market: Introduction
Aviation consulting service providers are autonomous consultancy and technical software firms specialized in commercial and military aviation programs. The industry is powered by the desire of airline carriers to reduce operational costs as a consequence of fluctuating fuel rates and other financial variables.
Global Aviation Consulting Service Market: Dynamics
- Increasing demand for asset management
- Airlines are confronted with the difficulty of handling residual valuation threats for flights and aircraft, as well as ensuring the competitiveness and versatility of the fleet. This has helped the asset management sector to establish dominance over other service lines in the global aviation consultancy industry.
- Furthermore, the growing need for asset management services is attributed to the assumption that aircraft prices are subject to business cycles and global volatility.
- Aviation experts evaluate the ownership and finance process that airline operators can use for each aircraft shipment to reduce risks, size, generate revenue, and improve aircraft asset management. Such challenges faced by airlines are projected to boost the aviation consulting services business throughout the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America Led the Global Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global aviation consulting service market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held a dominant share of the global aviation consulting service market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are the major countries that drive the aviation consulting service market in this region. The presence of major aircraft suppliers, airlines, and aircraft operators has contributed to a growing need for successful methods, including inventory control, consultancy, and remarketing. Moreover, it is becoming extremely difficult to sustain demand with rising capital costs due to declining sales on account of a slowing economy. It has culminated in airline carriers and suppliers hiring experts to fix operating challenges and to identify effective solutions.
- The aviation consulting service market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are major countries of the aviation consulting service market in the region.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Key Players Operating in the Global Aviation Consulting Service Market
Key players operating in the global aviation consulting service market are listed below:
- Emerald Aviation Inc.
- Mott MacDonald.
- Airline Tariff Publishing Company
- Ramboll Group A/S.
- IBM Services
- Black & Veatch
- Alton Aviation Consultancy
Global Aviation Consulting Service Market: Research Scope
Global Aviation Consulting Service Market, by End-user
Figure: Global Aviation Consulting Service Market, by End-user
Global Aviation Consulting Service Market, by Type
- Investment Assessment & Auditing
- Permitting & Compliance
- Project & Information Management
- Monitoring & Testing
Global Aviation Consulting Service Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global Aviation Consulting Service Market , by Region
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.