Autonomous Data Platform Market: Overview
In today’s data-driven world, efficient management of data volumes is paramount. Moreover, with the rising demand for personalized services, the BFSI sector is increasing adopting autonomous data platform to enhance their data management capabilities. The autonomous data market also derives its strength as big data becomes the Holy Grail for businesses. As real-time data becomes the need of the enterprises are transforming their existing platforms to the autonomous data platform.
This rising popularity of cloud-based platforms has prompted TMR analysts to conduct an exclusive analysis of the autonomous data platform market. In its recent study, TMR provides a comprehensive view of the market enabling the stakeholders to take important data-driven decisions. It analyzes the market objectively and states the key developments impacting the market’s expansion.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Autonomous Data Platform Market, Request a Brochure
Autonomous Data Platform Market: Notable Developments and Competitive Analysis
As enterprises move away from traditional data management solutions, there have been remarkable new developments in the market. The degree of competition in the market is high, mainly characterized by the development of new products. Listed below are a few new developments in the autonomous data platform market:
- In a bid to help businesses handle multiple cloud platforms and simplify the management of their resources, IBM extended its partnership with ServiceNow in November 2018. This move helped IBM deliver its new solution Multicloud Manager with help of ServiceNow’s IT operations and service management solutions.
- In January 2017, Teradata launched Teradata Database on Azure, for Q1 2007. This helped the company enhance its customer base by providing them with a pool of cloud options. Moreover, the introduction of its pervasive data intelligence platform called Teradata Vantage helps businesses owners with analytics-driven decision making.
- In 2019, OpenSDS community conducted a mini-summit at KubeCon Europe 2019. This summit focused on data management challenges and the need for collaboration to build new solutions. OpenSDS is now working on building a new open data autonomous platform that overcomes the data management challenges across multiple clouds.
Some of the leading enterprises operating in the global autonomous data platform market include:
- Gemini Data
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Autonomous Data Platform Market: Key Drivers
The organizations holding sensitive customer data require on-premises delivery models in their systems to protect the data. This is why financial institutions are the highest contributors to the autonomous data platform market. The retail sector has also provided a major thrust to the market’s expansion due to rising customer demand for real-time order tracking services. This platform helps the retail enterprises fulfill the demand for an omnichannel experience.
Lack of skilled workforce and challenges in maintaining sync between quality and safety may act as bottlenecks in the progress of the autonomous data platform market. However, the rising popularity of cognitive computing technology and the increasing need for advanced analytics may present lucrative opportunities for the autonomous data platform market.
Autonomous Data Platform Market: Regional Analysis
On the regional front, Europe is anticipated to grow at a promising pace during the forecast period. Germany, France, and the UK are expected to make the highest contribution to the market’s growth in this region. The reason for this is attributable to the rise in inconsistent data generated across enterprises. Introduction of new technologies and the changes in business-models of industries have also driven the market’s growth in this region.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.