Autonomous Data Platform Market: Overview
In today’s data-driven world, efficient management of data volumes is paramount. Moreover, with the rising demand for personalized services, the BFSI sector is increasing adopting autonomous data platform to enhance their data management capabilities. The autonomous data market also derives its strength as big data becomes the Holy Grail for businesses. As real-time data becomes the need of the enterprises are transforming their existing platforms to the autonomous data platform.
This rising popularity of cloud-based platforms has prompted TMR analysts to conduct an exclusive analysis of the autonomous data platform market. In its recent study, TMR provides a comprehensive view of the market enabling the stakeholders to take important data-driven decisions. It analyzes the market objectively and states the key developments impacting the market’s expansion.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Autonomous Data Platform Market, Request a Brochure
Autonomous Data Platform Market: Notable Developments and Competitive Analysis
As enterprises move away from traditional data management solutions, there have been remarkable new developments in the market. The degree of competition in the market is high, mainly characterized by the development of new products. Listed below are a few new developments in the autonomous data platform market:
- In a bid to help businesses handle multiple cloud platforms and simplify the management of their resources, IBM extended its partnership with ServiceNow in November 2018. This move helped IBM deliver its new solution Multicloud Manager with help of ServiceNow’s IT operations and service management solutions.
- In January 2017, Teradata launched Teradata Database on Azure, for Q1 2007. This helped the company enhance its customer base by providing them with a pool of cloud options. Moreover, the introduction of its pervasive data intelligence platform called Teradata Vantage helps businesses owners with analytics-driven decision making.
- In 2019, OpenSDS community conducted a mini-summit at KubeCon Europe 2019. This summit focused on data management challenges and the need for collaboration to build new solutions. OpenSDS is now working on building a new open data autonomous platform that overcomes the data management challenges across multiple clouds.
Some of the leading enterprises operating in the global autonomous data platform market include:
- Gemini Data
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Autonomous Data Platform Market: Key Drivers
The organizations holding sensitive customer data require on-premises delivery models in their systems to protect the data. This is why financial institutions are the highest contributors to the autonomous data platform market. The retail sector has also provided a major thrust to the market’s expansion due to rising customer demand for real-time order tracking services. This platform helps the retail enterprises fulfill the demand for an omnichannel experience.
Lack of skilled workforce and challenges in maintaining sync between quality and safety may act as bottlenecks in the progress of the autonomous data platform market. However, the rising popularity of cognitive computing technology and the increasing need for advanced analytics may present lucrative opportunities for the autonomous data platform market.
Autonomous Data Platform Market: Regional Analysis
On the regional front, Europe is anticipated to grow at a promising pace during the forecast period. Germany, France, and the UK are expected to make the highest contribution to the market’s growth in this region. The reason for this is attributable to the rise in inconsistent data generated across enterprises. Introduction of new technologies and the changes in business-models of industries have also driven the market’s growth in this region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.