Autonomous Agents Market: Introduction
An autonomous agent is a smart specialist working for a owner’s benefit however with no impedance of that possession element.
Autonomous agents are programming elements that complete some set of tasks for the benefit of a client or another program with some level of freedom or self-sufficiency, and in this manner, utilize some representation and information of the client's objectives or wants.
Autonomous Agents Market: Novel Development
- In March 2019, Oracle has extended AI abilities inside its Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) cloud and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) cloud to limit manual procedures and precision, upgraded productivity, and consistence. The all-encompassing AI abilities incorporate cost report assistant, advanced financial controls, project-based supply chain management, and project management digital assistant.
- In January 2019, Infosys released AssistEdge Discover to ease out the digital venture at the business level and empowers efforts to oversee procedures over numerous frameworks consistently.
- In November 2018, Nuance Communications would open an European DRIVE Lab in Germany to enhance development for portability associates. Innovations, for example, non-verbal modalities, for example, cognitive arbitration, gaze detection, multi-seat interaction, and siren detection to provide drivers and passengers with smarter, safer, and more detailed mobility experiences.. Nuance Communications and the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) would function as a joint venture toward research and structure innovation for next-gen mobility user experience.
- In November 2018, SAP took over Contextor to extend SAP Leonardo ML portfolio by incorporating Contextor based RPA to unravel and mechanize the procedure.
The key players operating in global autonomous agents market are IBM (US), Oracle (US), SAP (Germany), SAS (US), AWS (US), Infosys (India), FICO (US), Nuance Communications (US), Fetch.AI (UK), Intel (US), Affectiva (US), Salesforce (US), Google (US), Aptiv (Ireland), and Microsoft (US).
Autonomous Agents Market Dynamics
SMEs to be Major Adopter of Autonomous Agents Market Dynamics
Autonomous agents help Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) to digitize the business procedure that lessens the need for people to play out the difficult tasks. Cost-adequacy is a basic requirement for SMEs, as they are constantly compelled by constrained budgets, which abandons them with restricted approaches to market themselves and increase visibility. To compete with the big players in the market, SMEs are relied upon to embrace autonomous agents at a higher rate in coming years, to upgrade operational efficiency.
North America to lead Global Autonomous Agents Market
Regionally, North America is projected to witness a biggest market in the span of coming years in the global autonomous agents market. This is credited to the region being a hub for innovative developments and early adoption of products, with respect to Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning (ML). Even though, the world is adopting these trends, but North America is prevailing because of the above factors impacting the development positively for the global autonomous agents market. Other factors such as better funding options, state of art-infrastructure, conducive surrounding for R&D, huge customer base, and availability of trained workforce.
Moreover, autonomous agents firms in the region are focusing on improved revenues, and global reach owing to cutting-throat competition among the players, and rising demand in the region. Besides, Canada and the US are the key contributors in the adoption of emerging technologies, as they are among the most developed nations across the globe. owing to a developed economy, the funding opportunities in the market of autonomous agents technologies is foreseen to rise in the coming years.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.