Autonomous Agents Market: Introduction
An autonomous agent is a smart specialist working for a owner’s benefit however with no impedance of that possession element.
Autonomous agents are programming elements that complete some set of tasks for the benefit of a client or another program with some level of freedom or self-sufficiency, and in this manner, utilize some representation and information of the client's objectives or wants.
Autonomous Agents Market: Novel Development
- In March 2019, Oracle has extended AI abilities inside its Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) cloud and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) cloud to limit manual procedures and precision, upgraded productivity, and consistence. The all-encompassing AI abilities incorporate cost report assistant, advanced financial controls, project-based supply chain management, and project management digital assistant.
- In January 2019, Infosys released AssistEdge Discover to ease out the digital venture at the business level and empowers efforts to oversee procedures over numerous frameworks consistently.
- In November 2018, Nuance Communications would open an European DRIVE Lab in Germany to enhance development for portability associates. Innovations, for example, non-verbal modalities, for example, cognitive arbitration, gaze detection, multi-seat interaction, and siren detection to provide drivers and passengers with smarter, safer, and more detailed mobility experiences.. Nuance Communications and the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) would function as a joint venture toward research and structure innovation for next-gen mobility user experience.
- In November 2018, SAP took over Contextor to extend SAP Leonardo ML portfolio by incorporating Contextor based RPA to unravel and mechanize the procedure.
The key players operating in global autonomous agents market are IBM (US), Oracle (US), SAP (Germany), SAS (US), AWS (US), Infosys (India), FICO (US), Nuance Communications (US), Fetch.AI (UK), Intel (US), Affectiva (US), Salesforce (US), Google (US), Aptiv (Ireland), and Microsoft (US).
Autonomous Agents Market Dynamics
SMEs to be Major Adopter of Autonomous Agents Market Dynamics
Autonomous agents help Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) to digitize the business procedure that lessens the need for people to play out the difficult tasks. Cost-adequacy is a basic requirement for SMEs, as they are constantly compelled by constrained budgets, which abandons them with restricted approaches to market themselves and increase visibility. To compete with the big players in the market, SMEs are relied upon to embrace autonomous agents at a higher rate in coming years, to upgrade operational efficiency.
North America to lead Global Autonomous Agents Market
Regionally, North America is projected to witness a biggest market in the span of coming years in the global autonomous agents market. This is credited to the region being a hub for innovative developments and early adoption of products, with respect to Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning (ML). Even though, the world is adopting these trends, but North America is prevailing because of the above factors impacting the development positively for the global autonomous agents market. Other factors such as better funding options, state of art-infrastructure, conducive surrounding for R&D, huge customer base, and availability of trained workforce.
Moreover, autonomous agents firms in the region are focusing on improved revenues, and global reach owing to cutting-throat competition among the players, and rising demand in the region. Besides, Canada and the US are the key contributors in the adoption of emerging technologies, as they are among the most developed nations across the globe. owing to a developed economy, the funding opportunities in the market of autonomous agents technologies is foreseen to rise in the coming years.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.