Automotive Warehouse Logistics Market: Introduction
- Rise in demand for fleet management services is likely to drive the global transport automotive warehouse logistics market. The market is expanding at a rapid pace owing to an increase in requirement for cost-effective logistics and supply chain solutions across various transportation industries. Rise in customer expectation along with the measures to control logistics cost is likely to play an important role in the expansion of the global transport automotive warehouse logistics market.
Key Drivers of Automotive Warehouse Logistics Market
- Expansion of the e-commerce industry is also likely to boost the global transport automotive warehouse logistics market. The e-commerce industry has been expanding significantly due to a rise in online shopping and rapid increase in the number of Internet users. Increase in e-commerce activities require logistics providers to operate faster and more efficiently to rapidly process small individual orders. Additionally, companies operating in the e-commerce industry are exploring new ways to reduce operational costs and deliver orders as early as possible. For instance, in May 2019, Oracle announced logistics management updates to Oracle SCM (Supply Chain Management) Cloud. These updates included a new logistics network modeling product, which improved transportation management and global trade management capabilities, helping consumers to gain better business outcomes by means of improving supply chain responsiveness, optimizing shipments and asset utilization, and improving productivity across global supply chains.
- Additionally, it is imperative for players in the supply chain of the global transport automotive warehouse logistics market to create new business models and solutions by digitalizing the logistics operations in order to cater to rise in need for transparency, affordability, convenience, and speed in delivery in the e-commerce industry. Moreover, companies are focusing on industry automation systems, including automating material handling system, warehouse management system, and distribution management system, to ensure faster and fulfillment services. This, in turn, offers considerable opportunity for players operating in the global transport automotive warehouse logistics market. For instance, in June 2020, IBM launched the IBM Sterling Inventory Control Tower to help companies manage inventory and build resilient supply chains more effectively.
North America to hold prominent share of global automotive warehouse logistics market
- In terms of region, the global automotive warehouse logistics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- North America has presence of developed economies, such as the U.S. and Canada. The region is a prominent contributor to the global transport logistics market. Expansion of the transport automotive warehouse logistics market in the region is driven by the presence of well-established information technology companies and rapid advancements in terms of technology across the U.S. and Canada. Countries in North America witnessed heavy investment for the rapid development of warehouse logistics and enhanced digital logistics solutions and services in the region.
- Commercial transportation and logistics sectors are major contributors to the economy of North America. Additionally, development across retail, utilities, and service sectors are contributing to the adoption of transport logistics solutions, thereby driving the transport automotive warehouse logistics market across North America at a rapid pace.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Warehouse Logistics Market
The global transport automotive warehouse logistics market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the global transport automotive warehouse logistics market are:
- Blue Yonder
- Cloud Logistics
- Eurotech S.P.A
- HCL Technologies
- ICAT Logistics
- Ramco Systems
- Samsung SDS
- Tech Mahindra
Global Automotive Warehouse Logistics Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Warehouse Logistics Market, by Deployment Type
Global Automotive Warehouse Logistics Market, by Application
- Large Enterprises
Global Automotive Warehouse Logistics Market, by Services
- Planning and Consulting Services
- Deployment and Integration Services
- Support and Maintenance
Global Automotive Warehouse Logistics Market, by End-use Industry
- Retail and eCommerce
- Pharmaceuticals and healthcare
- Aerospace and Defense
- Energy and Utilities
- Others (includes IT, telecom and chemicals)
Global Automotive Warehouse Logistics Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Countries
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.