Automotive Torque Tool Market: Introduction
- Torque tool is used to apply torque to bolts or fasteners. Such tools are used in diverse industries including automotive, shipping and aerospace. The tools transmit an audible sound or click on exerting the set or desired torque.
- Some torque tools are difficult to use in constricted places, where reading a gauge is not possible in automotive applications. This issue is overcome by the use of torque tools that provide audio and visual indication. The torque tool emits an audible beep or sound on application of the desired torque. Some torque tools have a clutch mechanism, which enables rotation of the tools even after the desired torque has been exerted or applied.
Key Drivers of Automotive Torque Tool Market
- Beam type, clicking type, and dial indicator are the various types of torque tools. Every original equipment manufacturer and tier1 supplier aims to manufacture a product with high durability and quality. Electronic torque tools enable the user to digitally set or decide the torque to be applied. Click wrench has a clutch mechanism, which enables the user to rotate or tighten the tool even after the set or decided torque has been applied. Beam wrench has a lever arm, the lever arm has some level of elasticity, which allows the beam to bend marginally.
- Every OEM and supplier is focused on enhancing production and improving productivity with good quality within a short time. Earlier, conventional nutrunners were used which were slow and required more time for tightening and fastening the nut or bolt. The handheld direct current (DC) torque tool is fast and requires less time to tighten and fasten the nut and bolt as compared to conventional nutrunners.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to be highly lucrative market for automotive torque tool
- Asia Pacific holds a significant share of the global automotive market. Subsequently, a torque tool is extensively utilized in the automotive industry in order to maintain and service the vehicle. Torque tools are also used in automotive service centers to repair vehicles, which in turn is also estimated to boost the torque tool market. India and China has large number of garages, which in turn is projected to significantly propel the torque tool market.
- Europe, North America, and Latin America dominating the torque tool market.as the demand for vehicles in these regions is significantly increasing and major breakdown of vehicles are witnessed in these regions. The construction industry in Asia Pacific is considerable large and the industry witnesses a significant demand for torque tools for construction activities. This, in turn, is estimated to propel the global torque tool market.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Torque Tool Market
The global automotive torque tool market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of several top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the torque tool market are:
- Atlas Copco Ltd.
- Stanley Black & DeckerDelta-T Devices Ltd
- TONE Co. Ltd.
- Torcstar Bolting Tools Ltd.
- Torque Master Tools Pvt. Ltd.
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- Snap -On Inc.
- Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- Yokata Red Rooster BV
- Werkzeugfabrik GMBH & Co.
- Enerpac Co. Ltd
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Torque Tool Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Torque Tool Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Torque Tool Market, by Tool Type,
- Torque wrenches
- Torque screwdrivers
- Torque multiplier
Global Automotive Torque Tool Market, by Type
- Dial Indicator
Global Automotive Torque Tool Market, by Torque Setting
- Adjustable torque
- Preset torque
Global Automotive Torque Tool Market, by Operating Mechanism
- Manual Operated
- Electronic Operated
- Pneumatic Operated
- Hydraulic operated
Global Automotive Torque Tool Market, by Application
- Engineering and Machine manufacturing
- Automotive industry
- Shipping and aerospace
Global Automotive Torque Tool Market, by sales channel
Global Automotive Torque Tool Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.