Automotive supportive brake components: Introduction
- The braking system is an important part of the vehicle. Every modern vehicle is fitted with a brake on all four wheels, which are operated by the hydraulic system. The brakes are primarily of two types: Disc brake and drum brake. The front brakes offer more advantage than the rear brake system while braking the vehicle as it is likely to cause the passenger to move forward and hence, more amount of braking is required on the front side. Consequently, the front wheels are fitted with the disc brake, while the rear wheels are equipped with the drum brake.
- The supportive brake components comprise the brake caliper, brake pads, brake liner, and brake shoes. These components constitute the brake system, which helps to stop the vehicle or reduce vehicle speed. Currently, the electronic brake system, which includes the anti-lock brake system and electronic traction control, are being incorporated in vehicles. This controls the speed of the vehicle with the help of electronic control unit and speed sensors.
Key drivers of automotive supportive brake components market
- Every vehicle manufacturer’s primary aim is to provide safety in the vehicle, which is expected to be a key factor that drives the automotive supportive brake components market. Rise in demand for vehicles across the globe is also likely to fuel the automotive supportive brake components market. Governments across the globe have compelled automakers to fit anti-lock braking system in every vehicle manufactured after 2017.
- Increase in number of passenger cars is projected to boost the adoption of the disc brake, which in turn is likely to propel the automotive supportive brake components market. Demand for advance braking system, including electronic stability control system, is significantly high, as the electronic stability control system applies brakes on the individual wheel and helps reduce the power of the engine and subsequently help to control the vehicle speed.
- In February 2017, ZF Friedrichshafen AG with the Brakes India Limited jointly developed the electronic parking brake system, which is driven by a motor that applies brakes to the rear wheel. Demand for such systems is rising and every vehicle manufacturer is focused on the development of such advance safety system, which in turn is estimated to propel the automotive supportive brake components market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Supportive Brake Components Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific & Europe to hold prominent share of global automotive supportive brake components market
- Rise in production of vehicle in Asia Pacific is attributed to the dominant position held by the region in the global automotive supportive components market. The Government of India has prompted manufacturers to integrate anti-lock brake system in every vehicle from April 2019. This regulation is projected to boost the automotive supportive brake components market in the country. Demand for vehicles in China is high due to economic stability and a rise in disposable income of people, which in turn is likely to propel the automotive supportive brake components market in China.
- Following Asia Pacific, Europe held a significant share of the global automotive supportive brake components market. Vehicle manufacturers of various countries are compelling automakers to increase integration of safety features in their vehicles. Major Tier-1 suppliers who manufacture brake components are based in Europe including Robert Bosch, Continental AG, and BREMBO S.p.A. The factors mentioned above are likely to boost the automotive supportive brake components market in Europe.
Key players operating in automotive supportive brake components market:
The global automotive supportive brake components market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive supportive brake components market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- BREMBO S.p.A
- Akebono Brake Industry Co.Ltd.
- Valeo SA
- Delphi Automotive
- Autoliv Inc.
- Knorr-Bremse AG
- Mando Corporation
- Wabco Holdings
- Nisshinbo Brake Inc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Supportive Brake Components Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Supportive Brake Components Market, by Brake Type
- Disc Brake
- Drum Brake
Global Automotive Supportive Brake Components Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
Global Automotive Supportive Brake Components Market, by Component
- Brake Caliper
- Brake Pads
- Brake Linings
- Brake shoes
Global Automotive Supportive Brake Components Market, by System
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Electronic Stability Control system
- Electronic Brake Distribution
Global Automotive Supportive Brake Components Market, by Autonomous Type
- Fully Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-Autonomous vehicle
Global Automotive Supportive Brake Components Market, by Electrical Vehicle Type
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Supportive Brake Components Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Supportive Brake Components Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.