Automotive Steering Switches: Introduction
- Steering switches provide easy access to various vehicle functions including volume control and headlight control. The driver can easily control the operations in the vehicle at the touch of a button.
- Modern steering switches are more consistent and reliable, as compared to older steering switches. Modern steering switches are multifunction switches that comprise manual as well as automatic control. The switches may include volume switch, channel switch, and headlamp switch that enable the driver to easily control the functions in the vehicle.
Key drivers of automotive steering switches market
- Road safety has become a major area of focus, most of the developed regions including North America and Europe account for significant number of injuries and fatalities due to road accidents. According to Nation Safety Council, the U.S. accounted for 14% deaths due to road accidents, due to these concerns incorporation of safety features is highly important in vehicles. Steering switches help the driver to easily control all vehicle operations which in turn is estimated to keep the driver attentive while driving.
- Currently, demand for vehicle with advanced features including advanced drive assist system (ADAS) is increasing rapidly. Various government regulations and rules mandate vehicle manufacturers for safety features in vehicles. Steering switches with multi-function witness significant demand in the vehicle market. Modern steering switches provides superior esthetic appearance to the interior of the vehicle, which attracts consumers.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive steering switches market
- Asia Pacific held a significant share of the global automotive steering switches market. Increasing government policies in Asia pacific Countries namely China, India, Japan. . Auto component manufacturers in Japan produces advanced vehicle and sell their products to original equipment manufacturers across the North America, Europe, and China.
- Regulations enacted by governments and organizations of various countries are compelling automakers to increase integration of safety features in their vehicles. For instance, the Government of the U.K., UN regulations, EU Standards on Vehicle Safety by European Transport Safety Council, and safety regulation by SIAM India are a few governing authorities that have made installation of anti-theft systems, vehicle tracking systems, vehicle immobilizing systems that offer controls on the steering wheel.
Key players operating in automotive steering switches market:
The automotive steering switches market is highly focused due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive steering switches market are:
- DENSO Corporation,
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
- Delphi Technologies Ltd.
- Orman Inc.
- Alps alpine co Ltd.
- Tokai Rika Co. Ltd.
- Valeo SA
- Panasonic Corporation
- Leopold Kostal GmbH
- TOYODENSO Co Ltd.
- Marquardt GmbH
- LS Automotive Pvt Ltd.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Steering Switches Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Steering Switches Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Steering Switches Market, by Display
- Others (IR tools, Haptic)
Global Automotive Steering Switches Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Steering Switches Market, by Technology
- Advanced Drive assist system
- Infotainment System
- Onboard computer
Global Automotive Steering Switches Market, by Cover
Global Automotive Steering Switches Market, by Function
- Multifunctional switches
- Single function switches
Global Automotive Steering Switches Market, by Automation
- Fully Automatic Vehicle
- Semi-automatic Vehicle
Global Automotive Steering Switches Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Steering Switches Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.