Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System: Introduction
- Automotive steering avoidance system market is likely to expand during the forecast period due to rising integration of advanced driving assistance systems in vehicles
- Automotive steering avoidance system or steering collision system is used in vehicles to prevent collision by automatically steering the vehicle while sensing the obstacle or pre-collision. The automotive steering avoidance system is a safety system used in a vehicle to steer the vehicle pre-collision.
- Steering avoidance system utilizes a band or chain of technologies to detect obstacles, or the possibility of collision with the help sensors, radar, camera, and LiDAR to identify a vehicle approaching or obstacle by slightly steering to prevent direct collision or avoid the collision. The steering avoidance system provides signals to the driver on the dashboard or by vibrating or creating sound from the steering about a possible collision. When the driver does not respond on the warnings, the steering system operates automatically to reduce the effects of the collision.
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market: Drivers
- Rise in demand for technologically advanced vehicles is a major factor driving the automotive steering avoidance systems market. Vehicles are equipped with several systems that can detect obstacles and vehicles on the road, or around the vehicles, and take preventive measures to maintain the speed and distance of the vehicle from other surrounding vehicles.
- High penetration of technologies, such as lane keep assist systems, is a key factor that is estimated to drive the global automotive steering avoidance system market during the forecast period
- Increase in disposable income is fueling the procurement of premium vehicles equipped with such systems. This, in turn, is anticipated to propel the market for automotive steering avoidance systems during the forecast period.
- Among technologies, emergency braking system and adaptive cruise control are likely to be the major technologies augmenting the expansion of the global automotive steering avoidance system market, as the demand for both systems is witnessing installation in vehicles at a high rate.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market: Opportunities
- Automotive steering avoidance system market is likely to expand with the rise in integration of automotive advanced driving assistance systems in vehicles. High focus on reducing road fatality rate is driving governments to mandate use of advanced technologies. Moreover, increase in demand for vehicles equipped with advanced and safety features is likely to offer high revenue generation opportunities in the market.
- Development of autonomous vehicles is anticipated to offer growth opportunities, as level 3 and level 4 autonomous vehicles are equipped with a complete set of steering systems and operate automatically with some assistance of human drivers
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market: Regional Overview
Europe is expected to lead the global automotive steering avoidance system market due to high focus on the adoption of safety technologies and stringent regulations for road transportation. Integration rate of advanced driving assistance system (ADAS) in vehicles is high in Europe. This is expected to be a key factor for the major market share of Europe. Presence of manufacturers, such as Volkswagen AG, BMW AG, and Daimler is boosting the market for automotive steering avoidance systems in the region, as large number of vehicles being offered by these manufacturers are equipped with steering avoidance system.
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market: Competition Landscape
Global automotive steering avoidance system is highly concentrated comprising major automotive giants such as:
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Valeo S.A.
- Magna International Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, ask for a customized report
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, by Technology
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, by Type
- Pre-collision System
- Lane Departure Warning
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Steering Bypass Assist
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Parking Assist System
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, by Operation Type
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-autonomous Vehicle
- Manual Vehicles
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial vehicle
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.