Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System: Introduction
- Automotive steering avoidance system market is likely to expand during the forecast period due to rising integration of advanced driving assistance systems in vehicles
- Automotive steering avoidance system or steering collision system is used in vehicles to prevent collision by automatically steering the vehicle while sensing the obstacle or pre-collision. The automotive steering avoidance system is a safety system used in a vehicle to steer the vehicle pre-collision.
- Steering avoidance system utilizes a band or chain of technologies to detect obstacles, or the possibility of collision with the help sensors, radar, camera, and LiDAR to identify a vehicle approaching or obstacle by slightly steering to prevent direct collision or avoid the collision. The steering avoidance system provides signals to the driver on the dashboard or by vibrating or creating sound from the steering about a possible collision. When the driver does not respond on the warnings, the steering system operates automatically to reduce the effects of the collision.
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market: Drivers
- Rise in demand for technologically advanced vehicles is a major factor driving the automotive steering avoidance systems market. Vehicles are equipped with several systems that can detect obstacles and vehicles on the road, or around the vehicles, and take preventive measures to maintain the speed and distance of the vehicle from other surrounding vehicles.
- High penetration of technologies, such as lane keep assist systems, is a key factor that is estimated to drive the global automotive steering avoidance system market during the forecast period
- Increase in disposable income is fueling the procurement of premium vehicles equipped with such systems. This, in turn, is anticipated to propel the market for automotive steering avoidance systems during the forecast period.
- Among technologies, emergency braking system and adaptive cruise control are likely to be the major technologies augmenting the expansion of the global automotive steering avoidance system market, as the demand for both systems is witnessing installation in vehicles at a high rate.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market: Opportunities
- Automotive steering avoidance system market is likely to expand with the rise in integration of automotive advanced driving assistance systems in vehicles. High focus on reducing road fatality rate is driving governments to mandate use of advanced technologies. Moreover, increase in demand for vehicles equipped with advanced and safety features is likely to offer high revenue generation opportunities in the market.
- Development of autonomous vehicles is anticipated to offer growth opportunities, as level 3 and level 4 autonomous vehicles are equipped with a complete set of steering systems and operate automatically with some assistance of human drivers
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market: Regional Overview
Europe is expected to lead the global automotive steering avoidance system market due to high focus on the adoption of safety technologies and stringent regulations for road transportation. Integration rate of advanced driving assistance system (ADAS) in vehicles is high in Europe. This is expected to be a key factor for the major market share of Europe. Presence of manufacturers, such as Volkswagen AG, BMW AG, and Daimler is boosting the market for automotive steering avoidance systems in the region, as large number of vehicles being offered by these manufacturers are equipped with steering avoidance system.
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market: Competition Landscape
Global automotive steering avoidance system is highly concentrated comprising major automotive giants such as:
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Valeo S.A.
- Magna International Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, ask for a customized report
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, by Technology
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, by Type
- Pre-collision System
- Lane Departure Warning
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Steering Bypass Assist
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Parking Assist System
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, by Operation Type
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-autonomous Vehicle
- Manual Vehicles
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial vehicle
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Steering Avoidance System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.