Automotive Spare Parts Logistics Market: Introduction
- Automotive spare parts logistics is the management of the flow of parts or products that are required by different manufacturers from one place to another. The global automotive spare parts logistics market is estimated to expand owing to an increase in vehicle production across the globe.
- Spare parts logistics service comprises storage, post-production, and modifications including technical issues and/or pre-delivery inspections, which consist of numerous tests that are carried out before delivery of automotive parts to the customer. Finished vehicles are identified by a specific number that is provided by the vehicle manufacturer, which would help to identify the parts location.
Key drivers of Automotive Spare Parts Logistics Market
- Rise in vehicle registrations in both developing and developed countries coupled with organized warehousing activities of automotive is propelling the automotive spare parts logistics market across the globe. Rise in third-party logistics service providers, which are offering integrated warehousing solutions including order entry system and warehouse management system, is projected to boost the logistics industry. Advancements in technology, including voice picking system and RFID, are likely to further drive the automotive spare parts logistics market across the globe.
- Developments in supply chain management system are boosting the adoption of automotive production planning systems. Increase in demand for responsive supply chains from regional industries and just-in-time is likely to further boost the logistics industry. Rise in demand for material handling equipment and increase in development of industrial vehicles including automated guided vehicles are likely to fuel the automotive spare parts logistics market across the globe
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Spare Parts Logistics Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific and Europe to hold prominent share of global Automotive Spare Parts Logistics Market
- Europe is projected to hold a major share of the global automotive spare parts logistics market in 2019 due to significant presence of vehicle manufacturers and tier-1 suppliers. Major vehicle manufacturers are investing in the expansion of warehousing facilities, which is estimated to boost the automotive spare parts logistics market in Europe. Europe has significant presence of logistics industries including DHL, XPO Logistics, and SNCF who have major logistics service across the Europe, which in turn is projected to propel the automotive spare parts logistics market in the region.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive spare parts logistics market in 2019 due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Asia Pacific has major presence of automotive components manufacturer, which is likely to drive the automotive spare parts logistics market in the region.
Key players operating in global Automotive Spare Parts Logistics Market
The global automotive spare parts logistics market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive spare parts logistics market are:
- DHL International GmbH
- XPO Logistics
- Imperial Logistics
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Ryder System Inc.
- SCHNELLECKE GROUP AG & CO. KG
- CEVA Logistics
- DB Schenker
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Automotive Spare Parts Logistics Market: Research Scope
Automotive Spare Parts Logistics Market, by Type
Automotive Spare Parts Logistics Market, by Logistics Service
Automotive Spare Parts Logistics Market, by Technology
- Order entry system
- Warehouse Management System
Automotive Spare Parts Logistics Market, by Product Range
- Engine Parts
- Body and Chassis
- Electrical Parts
- Transmission Parts
Automotive Spare Parts Logistics Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.