Automotive Smart Tire: Introduction
- Automotive smart tires enhance the performance of the tires by sensing the road condition and varying tire pressure and terrain adaptability to perform with least wear & tear. All major tire manufacturers are investing on the research and development of smart tires; however, the features of a tire varies according to the manufacturer.
Key Drivers of Automotive Smart Tire Market
- Rising integration of advanced features in a vehicle, including connected tires and tire pressure monitoring system to avoid breakdown of vehicle, is likely to increase the demand for smart tires across the globe. Increased integration of sensor systems in vehicle tires, which offers real-time data analysis for vehicle users, is likely to fuel the demand for such tires. Major tire manufacturers are investing in technological development, including B-Tag Systems, to monitor tire pressure and temperature. The system alerts the driver about the maintenance of tires to avoid operational down time. This is anticipated to propel the automotive smart tire market across the globe.
- Rise in use of artificial intelligence in vehicle tires, such as rim management system and Tread Stat, helps track the performance of tires. Major tire manufacturers are investing on research and development to develop new tire material coupled with advanced technology such as nanotechnology to reduce heat buildup. This is anticipated to boost the automotive smart tire market across the globe.
Asia Pacific & Europe to Hold Significant Share of Global Automotive Smart Tire Market
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold a major share of the global automotive smart tire market due to a rise in the demand for luxury vehicles across the region. Increase in government initiatives and productivity across the region is likely to propel the automotive smart tire market across Asia Pacific. Rapid expansion of manufacturing industries across the region is likely to boost the distribution channel of tires across Asia Pacific. This, in turn, is anticipated to propel the automotive smart tire market in Asia Pacific.
- Followed by Asia Pacific, Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive smart tire market due to a rise in the demand for connected vehicle. Europe has strong presence of tire manufacturing industries who have advanced research and development facilities for connected tires, which in turn is likely to boost the automotive smart tire market in Europe.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has hit the business world in an unprecedented scale and speed. It has caused the closure of businesses, stoppage of factory outputs, and the disruption to global manufacturing industries and their supply networks, which is likely to restrain automotive smart tire market across Europe and Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Smart Tire Market
The global automotive smart tire market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive smart tire market are:
- Interco Tire Corporation
- Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd
- JK Tire & Industries Ltd
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Continental AG
- Pirelli & C S.p.A.
- Trelleborg AB
- Nokian Tires Plc
- Maxxis International
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd.
- Nexen Tire Corporation
- Titan International Inc.
- Balkrishna Industries Ltd
Global Automotive Smart Tire Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Smart Tire Market, by Technology
- Pneumatic Tire
- Non-Pneumatic Tire
Global Automotive Smart Tire Market, by Features
- Connected Tire
- Tire pressure Monitoring system
Global Automotive Smart Tire Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Duty Truck
- Bus & Coach
Global Automotive Smart Tire Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Smart Tire Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.