Automotive Seating Frames: Introduction
- Automotive seating frames are designed to support the vehicle seat. Automotive seating frames consist of a seat back, which is used to adjust the seat at the desired angle for comfort. Different types of materials are utilized to manufacture the automotive seating frames including stainless steel, carbon steel, and hot rolled steel, which have corrosion resistance properties.
Key Drivers of Automotive Seating Frames Market
- Rise in demand for lightweight vehicles to increase the fuel-efficiency of the vehicle is prompting vehicle manufacturers to use lightweight materials, such as magnesium and hybrid combinations, to manufacture seating frames. This is likely to boost the automotive seating frames market across the globe. The COVID-19 pandemic has prompted major vehicle manufacturers to reduce taxes on new vehicles, which in turn is prompting consumers to a buy a new vehicle. Developments in seating technology, including heated seats, massage seats, and ventilated seats, are likely to significantly propel the global automotive seating frames market.
- Rise in demand for comfortable seats in vehicles due to the increased time spent in traffic is estimated to further boost the automotive seating frames market across the globe. Rise in demand for safety and comfort features in vehicles, which reduce driver fatigue while driving, is anticipated to propel the automotive seating frames market across the globe. Rapid expansion of manufacturing industries, who are investing in the development of seating systems, is anticipated to fuel the automotive seating frames market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive seating frames market
- Europe is projected to hold a major share of the global automotive seating frames market due to a rise in vehicle production across the region. Rapid expansion of manufacturing industries and presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers who have production facilities boosts the production of seating frames across the region. The Coronavirus pandemic spread to all corners of the world. Italy, France, the U.K., Spain, and Germany, which are considered to be powerhouses in term of automobile and related component production, import, and export, have been heavily hit by the pandemic. Various governments in Europe, the Americas, and Rest of the world have shut down manufacturing plants, as a result of the forceful quarantine, in order to reduce the spread of the infections, which is likely to hamper the automotive seating frames market across the region.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive seating frames market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Rise in consumer disposable income and increase in buying power of consumers increases the demand for premium and luxury vehicles across Asia Pacific. This is anticipated to boost the automotive seating frames market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Seating Frames Market
The global automotive seating frames market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive seating frames market are:
- Lear Corporation
- Magna International
- Toyota Boshoku
- TS Tech
- NHK Spring
- Johnson Controls
- Camaco- Amvian
- Brose Group
- Futuris Group
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Seating Frames Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Seating Frames Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Seating Frames Market, by Material Type
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Hot Rolled Steel
Global Automotive Seating Frames Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Electric Vehicle
- Bus & Coach
Global Automotive Seating Frames Market, by Seat Type
- Bucket Seat
- Split Bench
Global Automotive Seating Frames Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Seating Frames Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.